Chapter 2: Part 2

Mizuna gets back to the castle, just to see her parents in their thrones. "Hello mother and father. Welcome back from your meeting"

King Vegeta waves. "We actually wanted to talk to you about something, Mizuna."

Mizuna looks at them and nods. "What about?"

Mazona looks at her, smiling. "Your father and I were talking, and we think it's time to let you have a team of your own to go out with. You can have whoever you want on your team as long as they're around your age."

Mizuna smiles. "Good. That's what I was going to talk to the both of you about anyways."

King Vegeta gets up. "Follow me, Mizuna."

Mizuna follows her father to a room. "What's all this?"

"This is the room where all the files of all the Saiyans that live here. Choose whoever you want to."

Mizuna nods and looks through, seeing Raditz's profile. "I want Raditz on my team."

King Vegeta gets a bit of a serious look on his face. "He's a low class warrior along with his mother and father. That wouldn't do you any good since I'm sure you'll be going out on really hard missions."

Mizuna rolls her eyes. "I don't care. I want Raditz on my team. That ranking doesn't mean anything to me."

King Vegeta looks at her and growls a little. "I'm your father! You will not talk to me that way!"

Mizuna rolls her eyes. "Father, it won't hurt you."

Mazona comes up. "Honey, let her have Raditz on her team."

King Vegeta sighs. "Whatever, but if he dies. That's not my problem."

Mizuna smiles. "Good." She looks at Mazona. "Thanks mother."

Mazona smiles. "As long as you're happy, I'm happy."

Mizuna nods.