Chapter 4: Part 1

A few years pass and Mizuna is 10 around this time. She's mastered her super Saiyan transformation around this time. Her and Raditz are best friends at this point. She also earned the nickname, Ms. Attitude. She's also able to sense power levels on her own too.

King Vegeta soon comes through Mizuna's scouter. "Mizuna, I demand you come in right now. I have something for you." The connection cuts out

Mizuna growls a bit.

Raditz looks at her, concerned.

Mizuna looks forward. "I have to go, Raditz. My stupid ass father wants me."

Raditz nods.

Mizuna takes off to the castle and gets there not too long after. She slams the door open. "What do you want?" She says impatiently, while looking at King Vegeta.

King Vegeta growls. "I'm assigning you to a new team. They're full of adults. That is all."

Mazona looks at Mizuna. "Bye sweetie."

King Vegeta slaps her hard enough to make her in pain. "Shut up bitch."

Mizuna growls and her power raises, then she turns her back and walks out while giving her father the middle finger. She then flies off, angered. "How long has that been happening to mother?" She thinks to herself.

Raditz is already back at his home and Mizuna comes in the door. Raditz was in his room.

Mizuna walks in his room since at this point, they didn't share a room anymore. "Raditz, I need to talk to you."

Raditz nods.

She looks at him. "Father is transferring me to a new team full of adults. He never told me anything else about them."

Raditz growls a bit.

She nods. "I know how you feel. It's a load of bull shit."

Raditz nods and hugs her.

She hugs him back.