Chapter 5: Part 1

A few years pass and Mizuna is 16, while Raditz is 15 at this time. She's super close to Bardock and Raditz and they both have had crushes on her for a very long time, but she doesn't know it yet. She's also mastered super Saiyan 2 by this time as well. Bardock and Raditz have also managed to go super Saiyan after the event with Mizuna after her and Bardock's first mission together. Mizuna and Bardock are about to meet the rest of the team.

Gine looks at both of them, smiling. "Stay safe you 2."

Mizuna smiles and nods while Bardock just nods.

Raditz smiles, looking at Mizuna.

Mizuna turns around. "See the both of you later."

Gine and Raditz both nod.

Her and Bardock leave. "Finally. Alone time with her." Bardock thinks in his head while walking with her. "I can't wait till she turns 18 so she can be mine. She's growing into a beautiful woman." He still thinks to himself and he soon picks Mizuna up, putting her on top of his shoulder.

Mizuna looks down at Bardock. "W-what was that for?" She asks, surprised.

Bardock smiles and looks at her. "I wanted to carry you is all. A princess shouldn't be walking on her own." He then thinks in his head. "Fuck! Why am I saying that?"

Mizuna thinks for a minute. "That's fine. I don't mind it."

Bardock sighs in relief, being happy she didn't catch the move he was pulling on her.

Bardock continues walking with Mizuna on his shoulder while both of them are smiling and they get to the meeting site for their next mission.

Shugesh looks at Tora. "Dude, have you seen Bardock ever since Mizuna was put on our team? I think he has the hots for the princess."

Tora looks at Shugesh. "I've actually noticed too."

Shugesh nods then looks at Fasha. "You're a woman. Can you tell if Mizuna has the hots for Bardock?"

Fasha looks at Shugesh and sighs. "I have no idea if Mizuna has a crush on him or not. As far as I'm concerned, they just look like close friends to me. If Bardock has a thing for Mizuna, then he better hope Gine doesn't find out."

Boros looks at them. "Shut up about them. They're here!" He whispers to the others.

The 4 of them look and notices Bardock carrying Mizuna on his shoulder and they looked shocked.

Mizuna looks at them. "Why do all of you look shocked?"

Tora's eyes go wide. "N-nothing Mizuna."

Mizuna shrugged. "Anyways, did one of you get the mission yet?"

They shook their heads no. "We were waiting for the both of you." Shugesh says.

Mizuna jumped down off of Bardock's shoulder and goes inside, getting the mission sheet. "Let's go." She says while coming out of the castle.

Bardock walks to her, then they walk to Mizuna's pod while the rest of the team walks to their separate ones. Bardock and Mizuna both get into her pod and take off. 

Mizuna ends up falling asleep on the way there, with her head drooping onto Bardock's shoulder.

Bardock blushes a little and smiles, watching her sleep.

A few minutes later, she wakes up and notices her head on his shoulder.

Mizuna looks up at him. "Hopefully you didn't mind that. I didn't know that I was going to fall asleep like that."

Bardock smiles. "It's no big deal." "You're so beautiful." He thinks in his head.