Chapter 6

Authors Note: There aren't any parts to this one. It's just one whole chapter. Hopefully y'all enjoy!

A couple years pass and Mizuna is 18 now. She hasn't obtained any new transformations yet, but Frieza is soon to come to Planet Vegeta to blow it up, with nobody knowing. It was already late at night. Mizuna was awake in bed still, thinking about what Bardock and Raditz told her in the past couple of years. "Bardock and Raditz are both good guys, but I don't know if I should be focused right now on love to begin with. Danger could come to the planet at any moment and I'll need to fight to protect it." She thought to herself. She suddenly feels a familiar energy. "Frieza." She smiles and gets out of bed, getting her armor on and going outside. She flies up as far as she can.

Zarbon looks through a telescope, seeing Mizuna floating there. "Lord Frieza, the king's daughter is floating at the very top. What should we do about her?"

Frieza just stands there. "Just get the men to destroy her. Everyone here is weak, including her and her worthless father. They're all the same." He said unamused.

Zarbon demands the men to go fight Mizuna.

Mizuna beat  all the men with ease. "You'll go down frieza!" She flies off towards frieza's ship.

Zarbon and Dodoria both go after Mizuna and she killed both of them at once. Frieza then comes out of his ship.

Mizuna got in frieza's face. "You want to keep pushing us around you cum stained lizard?" She says while smirking.

Frieza just punched her in the gut.  "You stupid monkey! You don't know who you're dealing with!"

Mizuna takes it and smiles. "Oh really now?" She screams, going super Saiyan.

Frieza backs up, scared. "You're the legendary super Saiyan?!"

She smirks. "Yes and the end of your reign, Frieza."

Frieza transformed, going full power. "Let's see how you do against this!" He shoots finger beams at her, just for her to deflect all of them.

She looks at him with an unamused look on her face. "That all you got?"

Frieza charges up to do death crasher, then flies at Mizuna full speed with it.

Mizuna caught him with one hand, then rammed her fist right through Frieza's chest, killing him.

She blasts Frieza's spaceship, blowing it up. "I hope I don't ever see any of your kind again!"

She deforms and descends to the ground, just to see Bardock and Raditz waiting on her along with some other Saiyans. 

"Was that frieza's energy we just sensed?" One Saiyan asked.

Mizuna looks while still floating in the air. "Yes, that was frieza's energy, but he's dead now. I killed him, since he was about to kill off our planet.

The Saiyans that were awake cheered and clapped while Bardock and Raditz stood there with their arms crossed and they both had a smile on their face.

One of them looks up at Mizuna. "Princess Mizuna, will the king know about this?"

Mizuna evily smiles. "No, he won't. If not anything, you'll have a new ruler as of tomorrow."

Bardock and Raditz hear that and they both evily smile too, knowing what she's talking about.

"But how do you know that, princess?" Another one asked.

She looks at the Saiyan, still evily smiling. "Call it a hunch." She then looks at all of the Saiyans. "All of you go back to bed. You can rest easy."

The rest of the Saiyans except Bardock and Raditz go inside their houses.

She descends to the ground by Bardock and Raditz and she walks inside with them following her. She then looks back at them, smiling normally.

They look at her, smiling a bit. "What were you doing up, Mizuna?" Raditz asked.

"Just thinking about some stuff is all."

They both get concerned looks on their faces.

Mizuna smiles a bit. "Don't worry about it, you 2. I'll be ok." She walks back to her bedroom and gets back in bed after taking her armor off. She then falls asleep, smiling happily.

Raditz and Bardock both get in their own beds and go to sleep.