Chapter 4: Part 2

The next day rolls around and Mizuna is supposed start her missions with her new team. Mizuna, Raditz, and Gine are all eating breakfast. Gine then looks at Mizuna after taking a bite of her food. "Mizuna, do you have any idea of who's supposed to be your new team?"

Mizuna looks at her and shakes her head no, then swallows her bite that she had in her mouth. "I have absolutely no clue."

"Well I think I may have an idea. My husband left not too long before you and Raditz woke up. You may be on his team." Gine says.

Mizuna looks curious. "Well, what does your husband look like and how many others are on his team?"

"There's 4 others besides him." Gine then gives her a description of what he looks like

Mizuna nods. "I wonder what her husband is like. I've never met him, even after all this time that I've lived here." She thinks to herself. "What's his name?"

"His name is Bardock." Gine said smiling.

Mizuna smiles a bit. "He has a cool name. I like it."

Raditz then looks at Mizuna. "Don't be surprised if he doesn't accept you at first."

Mizuna looks at him. "How come?"

"He's not too fond of your father. If he knows you're his daughter, then he probably won't like you."

Mizuna gets done with her breakfast. "I'm not concerned really. I'll gain his respect if I have to."

Raditz and Gine both look at her surprised. Raditz then smiles a bit. "Good luck with that." He says

Mizuna softly smirks and looks at Raditz. "You don't think I can do it?"

Raditz softly smirks back while looking at her. "You owe me if you're not able to."

Mizuna laughs a bit and rolls her eyes. "Whatever Raditz. That's fine."

Raditz laughs a little too.

Mizuna gets up. "Well I'm off to find my new team." She goes and hugs Raditz and Gine.

Both of them hug her back while smiling.

Mizuna waves bye and leaves.

Raditz stands there, blushing a bit.

Gine looks at him. "Son, are you blushing?" She asks, smiling.

Raditz growls and the blush goes away. "Mother, I'm a Saiyan warrior! We don't blush."

Gine laughs a bit.