Chapter Seven~

Party P.O.V~

"Evil?!?! Last time I checked, I was here trying to save the mayor and his daughter..." Fun yelled... backing away from the girl whose nick name was Shock Value.

Shock tried to wiggle out of Kobra's grip but he was too strong. "OH, your stronger that you look slim" She said to Kobra with a big childish grin that defined her beautiful face well.

Fun looked at her with an expression that was obviously mixed with both unneeded anger and hidden attraction. Before he could say ANYTHING else, I stepped in

"Shock, why do you believe was evil? I mean you don't know us."

She gave us a weird twisted laugh as she said "I know who you guys are, you're outlaws. Two months ago outlaws stole my little sister, I haven't seen her since. And today I heard outlaws were going to steal my abandoned father, and we can't let that happen now can we. So I played your little game, and became an outlaw myself. I became an outlaw to protect my father from his undesirable fate"

We all looked at her kind of confused, that's when Fun finally said for all of us. "You're the mayor's daughter?!? Little Alexis?!? The one who disappeared when this whole apocalypse thing happened?" She scowled at him and said "its Lexis thank you and you seem surprised dear"

I walked over to her and said "Lexis, we didn't take your sister. And we are here to protect you and your father...Now how about you give me your guns because an angel like you shouldn't be running around with guns this dangerous."

She gave me a face that read /Really/ and then yelled "BULL SHIT!!" she then turned to Kobra, checking his body out up and down and smiled "Awkward knees I see HA...hahahahaa" She said before taking her pointy ass heel to her boot and smashed it hard into Kobras knee.

Kobra screamed out in pain, letting Lexi go and holding his knee. She then gave him a big sinister smiled and pushed him over.

"Kobra!" I screamed running towards her, I trying to grab her waist. But she knew I would come at her and did a 360 kick that sent me on the ground. "FUCK!" I yelled as her shoe hit me in my face.

She then looked up at Fun and smiled; he stood at the door to the mayor's office and mocked "You aren't getting passed me sweetheart." Lexi laughed her twisted laugh again and ran head first, towards Fun. Then fell to the waxed Minneola floor and sliding under him, eventually making it to the other side. She then kicked Fun in the back of his knees, sending him to the ground.

Lexi pulled out her gun and placed it on Funs neck. "Get up!" she whispered in his ear and forcing him to stand up. I looked at Fun and saw the embarrassment on his face, but unsure if it was embarrassment for losing /Which I highly doubt/ or embarrassment from attraction.

"BITCH" Fun yelled as she pulled him close to her and said "I'm going to take your attractive friend here and were going to find my father. IF ANYONE MOVES!!! Then I will blow off his cute ass face got it."

Fun's face was red, but he tried to play it off. "Damn, girl you rough...that's sexy" he said looking up at her, she pressed the gun against his neck harder "SHUT UP!" she said trying to hide a growing smile.

She then left with Fun in her arms.

"OH MY GOSH DAMN! Where is Vin and Jet when we need them. "Kobra said, still holding his knee.