Chapter Four~~

Jet's P.O.V~

I dodged every bullet, while also watching and protecting Vintage. I would completely lose it if I let Vintage get hurt or even killed, my soul we be literally died with hers.

A scream from Vintage made me snap out of my thoughts; I turned to where I last saw her and noticed two dracs tackling her.

Quickly I Shot one of them in the leg, giving Vintage a chance to drop kick the other, she drew her guns and shot them both in their necks. I looked at her unaware of my surroundings, and shouted "Are you okay?"

Before she got the chance to answer, a drac pulled out his gun and shot my arm.

I dropped my gun and grabbed my wound quietly, not making any sound. The pain was unbearable, my skin stung as if it was lit on fire. I fell to my knees when the drac walked over and point it at me, shooting it off once but missing. Before he had another chance to shoot at me again, vintage came and shot him dead in his forehead.

Shw started running over to me. "Are you okay? Is it bad" She asked sounding curious.

I nodded my head and whispered "It's just a blood shot wound...I'll be fine..." She bent down near me and picked up my arm.

"Are you sure?" She asked again, I smiled at her and whispered "Viiiinnntttaaaggge I'm fine now can you help me cut the power off before Party and the gang get mad "

She frowned as she helped me up, she then grabbed my hand and lead me towards the fence. Holding her hand was like holding warmth, her hand made me feel as if I had a chance with her...A small biding chance, to hold her against me.

When we got to the fence, I looked up and noticed how high it was. "Vintage, I'm going to have to push you over first. Unless you can't handle it and rather lift me up but saying that I'm a muscular tough man and you're just a little princess...I think it's best for me to lift you..." I said to her.

She punched hard on my good arm and pushed me on my knees "Don't worry about me...just keep your eyes from wandering kay smart guy" she said sounding kind of annoyed.

I grabbed her by her waist and put her on my shoulders "Can't promise that princess" I whispered to myself. She looked down at me and said "What was that? you being a creeper Jet ...I'm kidding" I smiled at her and thought to myself that before this mission was over; I'm going to tell her...how I feel.

When she made it over the fence, she unlocked it and let me in. I walked over to the power box, trying to get it open with my gun and then fist. "Eeeeaaaassssyyyy now...I mean don't kill the box...it didn't do anything to you" Vintage said with a cute little smirk on her beautiful face.

I finally watched the door to the power box fall to the ground. I then looked at the wires and saw that they were all different colors. "UH Princess, come and figure this out"

Vintage walked over to the box with a cocky pride "What's the matter Jet...the pretty colors are too much for you to handle haha" She said grabbing wires and stitching them together.

"Oh hush just cuz you gotz a college degree doesn't mean much ya know..." I said with an ignorant tone of voice. She laughed and said "whatever haha by the way Jet...the power is off now...come on lets go." she grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the building.