thirty six

angelamartis posted on her story !

___

the dinner was lovely. not everyone was able to come, but we all had a great time. after that, we all went to david's house to hang our for a bit. zane was telling everyone a story and we were laughing about it, but it was obvious that it was getting kinda bored. it was clear in everyone's face. "what's wrong?" david asked from beside me on the lovesac. we were sitting down together, my head resting on his shoulder. he questioned it because he saw it in my face that i was almost sleeping there.

i hummed. "just a little bit bored." 

he looked at his friends and then grinned. "be right back." he stood up and went to his bedroom, just to come back with his camera. "what if we played spin the bottle? like the good old days." david suggested with an evil grin plastered on his face.

"i'm out of this." nat said quickly. 

i raised my eyebrows, sitting up. "pussy." i shot her a playful glare earning a few laughs. 

"then you do it." zane crossed his arms looking at me.

i shrugged. "alright, if you guys are too afraid, i'll do it then." i glanced over at david who was already filming us. "not like he has the nerve to do something bad against me." i gave a david a cute grin, hearing some of our friends aw.

zane chugged the rest of his beer and put the bottle on top of the table. "what's on your mind, dave?" he asked as david sat down on the couch in front of it. 

i stood up and sat down on my knees at the opposite side. he stopped to think for a moment, the smile never leaving his lips as everyone watched him with attention. "so... let's make it easy," he cleared his throat. "if it lands on this side," he pointed to the right with his camera. "you win a thousand dollars." i nodded for him to continue. "but, if it lands on the left side... you'll have to tattoo something of my choice in whatever part of your body that i choose." he bit his bottom lip.

i rested my head on my hand, thinking. "what about this: i agree with all of this, but it's also up to you." he frowned, everyone getting more anxious around us. "if it lands on your side, i'll have to pay you a thousand dollars, but if it lands on my side, you'll be the one getting your first tattoo."

"holy shit, this just got interesting!" nat clapped her hands, making me chuckle. 

he didn't say anything, so i just raised my eyebrows. "don't be a pussy, dobrik, come on." 

"she's coming for your ass." matt pointed and we laughed. 

david's shoulders dropped. "let's fucking do it." he handed jason the camera so he could film it. "you better be ready to pay me, martis." 

"we'll see, dobrik." i smirked. 

"nat, spin the bottle please." david asked and she crouched to do so. the room was silent, the only noise coming from the glass bottle that was rotating on top of the table as everyone watched it anxiously. i pressed my sweaty palms on my thighs, nervous. it was stopping now, and for my unhappiness, it landed on the left side. "yes!" david yelled, laughing with everyone.