forty five

the days flew by and with that, david had to go to his little college tour on the east coast, film with jimmy fallon and a few more things, while i stayed in los angeles since i still had some work to do here. it sucked, i wanted to be there, this was a huge deal but i was stuck home working. we facetimed every day while he was away, david telling me everything that happened and all the exciting stuff. i was having severe fomo. 

and of course, i missed him a lot. me and david were attached to the hip at this point, we're always together whenever we have time, i was either sleeping at his place or him at mine, we never slept alone. natalie even told us that our honeymoon was never going away at this point. that was a good sign, it meant that this was finally working and i couldn't be more happy.

before he got home, i went to his place to wait for him and taylor was there already, on the phone talking to someone about a delivery. i had no idea about it so i let her be. it didn't take her more than 10 minutes before she sat down with me to chat. we stayed there for almost an hour until he texted me telling that he was home, not knowing i was already there, so i quickly went to open the door for him, smiling so hard that my face was hurting.

david dropped the bag he was carrying when i hugged him tightly, huffing. "hey," he hugged me back, "didn't know you were here already."

i kissed behind his ear, "missed you."

he hummed, "me too." david captured my lips with his in a quick kiss.

he let me go when nat made gagging noises as she entered the house. i rolled my eyes and went to help them with their bags. "i missed you too." i joked, nudging her with my arm.

"where's my kiss then?" she puckered her lips and i laughed, leaning a bit, but we both were laughing too much for it.

taylor whispered something to david before he could go back to his room and he nodded, 'just let me know, i'll be in my room for a while."

i followed him to his room, "what were you too talking about?" i asked, closing the door behind us.

david shook his head, "nothing important, i'll tell you later." he took his shoes off and laid down on the bed.

he made grabby hands for me to lay down with him and that was exactly what i did. "how are you?" i mumbled as he wrapped his arms around me, laying his head on my chest. my hand went quickly to his hair to play with.

"just tired from the plane, how was work?" he turned a bit, kissing my collarbone.

i shrugged, "same old. wish i was there with you, it's not the same watching it from the tv."

david chuckled, "it was fucking awesome, but i wish you were there too, you'd have loved it."

"i'm kinda tired of missing your big days, it sucks." i huffed.

"you chose not to go to the tca." he reminded me.

i rolled my eyes, "yeah, but i had my reasons... and we don't have to talk about that." david nodded, raising his head to peck my lips

"come here." he murmured, turning on his side to push me closer to him. i rested my hands on his neck, kissing him softly. his hand squeezed my side, running down to push my leg up his. "missed your lips," he commented between kisses. his hand went up my ass, giving it a nice squeeze, "missed your body," he exhaled, "missed all of you."

i smiled before deepening the kiss, pushing him closer by his soft curls. we stayed there, making out for a few minutes, lazily, just enjoying our time together after those few days apart. after that, i laid down on his chest, his arm thrown over my shoulders as we both looked at our phones. david was on tiktok as i was scrolling through instagram.