Short Story 13: Part 4//Hero

Previously on Hero...
My eyes widen twice as wide.
There stood Jungkook and he did not look happy.

Taehyungs pov

"This should work" I say to myself with an evil smile plastered on my face.
I was in my room, all night and all day yesterday, thinking of the perfect plan to keep Jimin away from Jungkook so I could finally confess my feelings for Kookie. He will be mine.
I walk into the school, smirking as girls look at me. Some squeal.. some even yell out "Hey Oppa!!"
I loved the attention.. but I'm not straight so..
"Hey shortie" I say, spotting him at his locker, collecting the books from it.
I hear him sigh, which brings a wide and satisfied smile to my face.
"What Taehyung." He responds, plainly.
I did not like that. I wanted him to cower. I wanted him to look at me with his eyes full of fear.
I slam his locker shut, watching his reaction quietly. He always gives me one.
He doesn't.
Fine Jimin.
I slam him against it.
"Don't have your "'Jungkookie'" to save ya huh?" I tease, snickering.
"What do you want this time Taehyung?" He questions me. His head falls back against the locker, where he rests it there.
"I want you, to stay the fuck away from Jungkook" I snarl at him, tightening my grip just slightly.
I watch as his eyes grow wide with shock, didn't expect that huh?
"Why. What is your problem Taehyung? Him and I have been friends forever. You can't just walk into his, mine, our life and separate us like that" he growls at me, making me loosen my grip, now where the fuck did that come from..
He shoves me off of him and I fall to the ground with a thud.
My eyes widen in fake shock, turning my head towards the side where Jungkook is standing.. just like how it's supposed to be..
My plan is working..
I hide my smile when I see Jimin's eyes widen more and as Jungkook walks over PISSED.

This is gonna be fun-