Short Story 10: Part 2// Hero

Previously on Hero..

Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook..I'm 17 and I'm from Busan, what about you?

Authors pov

Jimin looks at Jungkook after his introduction, he opens his mouth slightly, hesitating to introduce himself.
"Why are you hanging out with him new kid? He's just a faggot, you should hang out with cooler people. Like us" one of Jimin's bullies, smirks.
"How can you say that?!" Jungkook exclaims, standing up to face them, turning out to be just a bit taller than them. "He did nothing to you did he?" Jungkooks asks, crossing his arms and waiting for an answer.
The guy just stares, a glare present on his face and sneers at us before leaving.
Jungkook turns to me, "are you okay?" He asks, concern lacing his voice.
"Y-yeah.." I mentally curse myself for stuttering. "But why? You will get bullied too.."
He smiles at me, I feel warm inside and I feel myself smile back alittle.
"I don't care. I don't like people who bully others.."

Ever since then, Jungkook always came to protect Jimin. They became close friends and did everything together, never leaving each others sides until.

"Hello! My name is Taehyung!"

Im sorry Tae Tae🤣😞 This was gonna be a short one but lets get some drama into itttt