Short story 5: Clean?

I was watching YouTube and a video popped up of Jimin cleaning an airplane and a 14 year old was pissing Jimin off so Jikook will happen alittle in it and when they are sent inside to sit. Ive been trying to find some sort of fanfic about it because I like it when fanfics are based on a event that happened. I couldnt find any so Im making one also some of the talking actually happened but the romance between Jimin and Jungkook did not minus the playing around because that actually did happen😊 Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------

No Point Of View

The landing field manager named Robiner makes his way outside to one of the airplanes with Jungkook and Jimin following behind.
He stops and gestures to the airplane infront of them.
"This is a piece of our equipment. Right?" He asks as he looks at the two members.
Jimin and Jungkook hum as a response. The older between the two isnt looking at him but focusing on other things infront of him as Robiner talks.
The younger is quietly messing with a red object while doing the opposite of Jimin.
"This is a real live airplane-
"Yeah" Jimin says, kinda interrupting.
"-that you guys were playing around in earlier." He finishes, pointing at the under part of the airplane where mud was smeared inside, showing what they were going to clean.
Jimin bends down a bit to take a look and ends up cringing alittle while saying "it's really dirty inside" with a nervous laugh.
Jungkook watches as the field manager makes a gesture with his hand and the towel he's holding, showing how they are supposed to wipe and saying "wax on, wax off and then dry it off with that." He points at the red rag that Jimin is holding.
"Ah~ okay" Jimin says in understanding.
Jimin quickly picks up the container with a blue liquid and starts to try and pour it over the red rag but didn't quite get too far because Jungkook immediately starts saying no then explains what he does before that.
The field manager says sternly "you." He points at Jimin, "listen to him." He gestures to Jungkook.

Jimin's Point Of View

Listen to Jungkook? Isn't it supposed to be him listening to me?
I then say okay, not wanting to argue, especially since we are supposed to get paid for this.
I watch as the field manager bends down a bit and says "I'm not gonna leave you by this real airplane. Unsupervised."
I then see a kid stand next to him, with his arms crossed staring at us.
I move my hand out to shake his hand while saying "it's nice to meet you, how old are you?"
He quickly answers "14"
I stand a bit stunned but quickly snap out of it to tell him my age.
"18" I point to myself and look towards Jungkook to see him say his age as well.
"16" he says.
"Oh. I thought you were twins." The 14 year old says with a smirk.
I look towards Jungkook who puts his hands up and says a bit irritated but I can see he tries to laugh it off.
"Really." He says while glancing at me.
"What?" I say.
Just as I ask it, an airplane quickly passes us while me and Jungkook seem to be a bit mesmerized by it.
We are interrupted by the field manager who snaps his fingers at us and telling us to focus.
I nod and start to get to work as Jungkook just says "yeah"
I get to work on the area that was pointed out earlier considering is was a bit more dirty and I want to get it over with. I look over at Jungkook to see him jumping up, trying to get the top of the wings of the airplane.
I chuckle quietly, watching him as I scrub at the airplane.
I then hear the 14 year old walk over, take the rag from me, rinses it and starts to scrub at the parts I was washing while saying "You don't just, you have to go all the way in, really hard."
I watch, listening to what he's saying, trying not to get too irritated as he explains.
"I'm holding this right here, and I'm doing this so it doesn't shake" he starts to nag at me.
I sit there, listening, trying to understand.
The translator then says "you have to clean it like that"
"I got it" I respond, going back to my original spot as he stands up and moves away to watch.
I start to scrub, looking at him while making a sound like this.
"Arggggg" but a bit loudly.
"There you go~" he says while itching his arm. I could tell that he was a bit weirded out but I was honestly a bit annoyed.
I'm older than him, he should respect me not tell me what to do and nag me.
But maybe things aren't like that here in America.
But the next thing he says makes me want to explode.
"He's showing you up, he's younger than you and he's doing a better job." He says while looking over at Jungkook.
Ha. Really now?
"Ha-ha I should work hard too." I respond with a sarcastic laugh, continuing to wash even harder than before.
Jungkooks a golden Maknae for fucks sake, of course he's going to be good at it, he's literally good at everything.
He's lucky I love him.
I continue to sarcastically laugh, getting my anger out that way because I can't exactly stand up and start scolding him.
As I scrub, I notice that the boy is watching me very closely.
At this point I just really really want him to leave and let me clean.
"That 14 year old, what should I do." I say to the camera, obviously in my own language.
"Ah he's coming back, why does he keep coming to me? He should go inside and play games."  I say with a small laugh.
He points at certain areas and I move the rag to those areas to scrub away the mud that was still there.
He leaves, leaving me to clean in peace but that obviously doesn't last very long because he's now coming over again.
"Ugh. He came again. What's wrong this time." I mutter to myself.