Short Story: 12: Part 3//Hero

Previously on hero...
"Hello! My name is Taehyung!

Jimin pov

I wasn't feeling that great today.. the bullying stopped just slightly but then there was Taehyung.
He was always shoving his nose into shit that it didn't belong in, always taking Jungkook away with his boxy smile and innocent vibe but boy was he having everyone fooled.
"Hey shortie" I hear someone say while I stop at my locker to collect books for my next class.
I sigh.
"What Taehyung." I say quite bored and plainly.
He slams my locker shut. Like always.
He slams me against it.
Like always.
"Don't have your "'Jungkookie'" to save ya huh?"
Well that's new.
Usually it's shit like, "you bastard" or "you ugly ass whore"
Looks like he has something planned.
"What do you want this time Taehyung?" I question him, resting my head on the locker, where he has me pinned.
"I want you, to stay the fuck away from Jungkook" he snarls at me.
My eyes widen, even though I'm not really surprised. He's given out hints of the hate and jealousy he has of both Jungkook and I's friendship but I didn't think he'd actually go as far as pinning me to my locker. Just so he can tell me what to do.
"Why. What is your problem Taehyung? Him and I have been friends forever. You can't just walk into his, mine, our life and separate us like that" I growl.
I'm always so nice, always letting things get to me and letting people like him get to me but this- THIS was bullshit.
I shove him off me and he falls to the ground with a thud.
His eyes widen at me but then he turns his head, I raise my eyes in question, following his gaze.
My eyes widen twice as wide.

There stood Jungkook and he was not happy.