Chapter Twenty Four

When they got to the parlour, Majnoon told her parents that she is taking Hanif home; they said no problem till she comes back.
When they got outside she saw a car; Hanif went to the car and whispered something to the driver .
"So you are here with a car?" Majnoon asked Hanif ,of which he only smiled at her and held her hand to the car.
The ride was a silent one as Majnoon kept wondering who that person could possibly be.
They got to an amusement park the car stopped outside the gate, lots of people were around having fun, Majnoon and Hanif stepped out of the car.
Hanif turned right and sighted his brother's car.
"Did you see that white car over there? under that umbrella tree?" Hanif said pointing towards his brother's car.
"Yes! I can sight it from here"Majnoon replied.
"Okay, the person you want know is in that car" Hanif said while trying to get in to the car.
"Where are you going, ain't we going there together?"
"laughing, majnoon don't tell me you are scared, trust me I like you so much to harm you or lead you to someone that will harm you, so just go he is waiting for you; we will see some other time"
"Okay!"
"Alright, bye!"Hanif said waving at Majnoon.
She was walking towards the car with so many thoughts in her head"at least there are lots of people around if he tries to do anything to me I will scream for help".
While she was walking towards the car,he was busy smiling at how nervous she looks.
When she got to the car he stepped out of the car immediately.
"What! Haisam so it's you" Majnoon said surprised.
"Yes it's me Majnoon"
"What do you want from me I thought I made myself clear to you that I don't want to have anything to do with you again"
"Majnoon you know I can't stay away from you, I love you so much please"
"Oh! Please tell that to the birds,if you truly love me you would have tried to understand me and you would have trusted me,do you know what you made me went through all those months without you, I was miserable; when I found you I thought I had it all, I thought I have found someone who truly loves me and will stand by me no matter what happens, I thought I would never go through heart break again but you proofed me wrong, well thanks to you know I better that you all are the same" Majnoon said with tears in her eyes.
She still loves him much more than before but she can't just let him get away with it easily.
Haisam went on his knees and said "Majnoon I beg you with whatever you hold dear to your heart, please forgive me I know I was a fool for not believing you, just give me one more chance to prove myself to you, been without you has been hell for me, am really sorry" Haisam said painful at the verge of shedding tears.
"Haisam what are you doing, can't you see that there are lots of people around, get up please"
"I don't care if people are watching me or not all i want is to have you back in my life, you are my source of Joy and happiness, please am sorry"
Majnoon sighed and said" okay fine I have forgiven you and I have accepted your love back"
"Smiling really!"said Haisam.
"Yes really, just get up please!" Majnoon said smiling at him.
"Thank you so much, I really can't thank you enough, I promise I will never do that again" Haisam said while standing up.
And they kept on staring at each other and smiling like it's the first time they met.
"I really missed you so much Majnoon"
Majnoon only smiled at what he said.
"Once again happy birthday sweetheart"
"Thanks so much for the wishes and gifts I really appreciate it"
"It's my pleasure angel"said Haisam.
"That reminds me,who is that boy you sent to me"
Haisam laughed and said" Hanif is my junior brother"
"Wow that boy is cute I mean he is more handsome than you are" Majnoon said teasingly.
"Common that's not possible, this is Haisam standing before you 'the most handsome guy ever' "
"Says who? I guess whoever said that must be blind"
"Ouch! that hurts badly" Haisam said dramatically holding onto his chest.
"See it's getting late, just take me home"said Majnoon checking her wrist watch.
"Baby we are going no where"
"Laughing why? please let's just go I don't want my mummy to start calling me first"
"Well we will only live here if you say 'Haisam you are the most handsome guy ever and I love you so much' then I will take you home"
"Laughing! Okay Haisam you are the most handsome guy ever and I love you so much, that's all right?"
" I love you too and Yes, that's all, go into the car let's go home" Haisam said smiling.
They got into the car and left,he dropped her off at home and drove to his house feeling excited, at least they are back together ; words can't express how happy he is at the moment.

Sorry guys I have been really sick but not am getting better, for those that were worried about me thanks so much for the love and care.
Thanks for your messages and you all should know that I can't heart u less
😍😘

@poshmeenah cares!