Chapter Twenty One

Three days after she went to Yusrah's house and she was super excited to see her "Yusrah I really missed you so much " Majnoon said super excited while they hugged each other .
"OMG! this baby is so handsome and he looks like you " Majnoon squealed excitedly.
"laughing how is school and everything else " Yusrah said smiling at Majnoon.
"school is fine "
"I heard what happened between you and Haisam, I know you won't do such thing and even my husband was disappointed in what Haisam did "
"sighed please let's forget all that am fine now " she lied because she still loves Haisam so badly and what happened between them hurts her so much that she wished one day he will call her up and say "Majnoon am sorry for what happened between us, I still love you and I realized I can't live without you, please come back to me " and she will happily go back to him.
"Yusrah am so happy for you,when Uncle Ismail called to inform me about it; I couldn't help but call all the Royal fairies to inform them of it"
"they are all on break so definitely they will be attending the naming ceremony " Majnoon said happily.
"laughing all those crazy girls I really missed their banters " said Yusrah.
"make sure you eat good and healthy meals so that you will regain your strength back and take this " she said while she handed over a small sized bag to Yusrah.
"it's for my baby " Yusrah was speechless there were lots of baby wears, diapers e.t.c
"Majnoon thank you so much "
"common it's nothing, where is our daddy Ismail " Majnoon asked.
"oh he just went out to buy somethings"
"okay" Majnoon said while smiling cutely at the baby. Just then they heard salam at the sitting room. "well I guess he is back " said Yusrah.
Majnoon left the room to the sitting room holding the baby in her arms, when she got to the sitting room she saw that Ismail is with Haisam, she said salam and they both answered while turning to look at her.
"smiling is this Majnoon am seeing in this house " said Ismail.
"laughing it's me oo "
"you have forgotten about us right "
"haba! how can I possibly forget you and Yusrah, it's just school that is keeping me away "
"okay, so how is your studies going? "
"it's going perfectly fine gradually " Majnoon said smiling.
"okay that's good "   Haisam is happy that he got to see Majnoon today, he wants to keep looking at her till eternity but no he doesn't want her to know that he is staring at her, so he pretended as if he is typing on his phone.
"What level are you now "
"once we resume after this break It will be first semester 300L "
"wow! that's awesome and I wish you the very best in your academics "
"thanks so much " Majnoon went back to meet Yusrah in her room.
"bestie I have to go now " Majnoon said while picking up her veil from the bed.
"so soon "
"yes, sorry I have something to do at home"
"okay, thanks so much for coming I really appreciate it " Yusrah said trying to get up from the bed to see her off.
"please you should lay down and rest  don't worry,bye". When left the room while she got to the sitting room, her phone started ringing then she picked up the call.

***THE CALL***

Majnoon : hello Salim

Salim : Majnoon how are you doing

Majnoon : am fine and you?

Salim : am fine jackometer

Majnoon : don't you dare tease me with that

Salim : laughing you know what;this break I have really missed you and your troubles

Majnoon : Lier if you miss me you won't tease me with that name smiling

Salim : ok am sorry

Haisam was listening to her conversation, already getting jealous; who the heck is this Salim

Majnoon : it's okay, what can I do when I have a troublesome class rep. like you, that reminds me I want to submit my assignment to you because am planning not to resume early this semester and you know Mr K. C wants the assignment to be submitted on the day of resumption.

Salim : don't worry I will be attending a wedding at Abaji by next week so I will call you so that I will get the assignment from you.

Majnoon : sighed thanks so much for saving my life and who do you know in Abaji that is getting married

Salim : it's one of my friends

Majnoon : okay till we meet then

Salim : alright bye

Majnoon : bye

"Uncle Ismail am going home " Majnoon said facing Ismail "so soon "
"I have been here for a while now and I have something to do at home that's why "
"okay greet mummy for me "
"I will do that, bye " Majnoon said Majnoon and left without sparing Haisam a glance.
"guy why are you getting jealous over someone that you said you are no longer in love with and while you were saying that I heard you correctly " Ismail said to Haisam
"me? why would I be jealous over her, let hundreds of men call her it's not my business " Haisam replied trying to mask his emotions.
"laughing I hope you remember that it's Ismail that is sitting here talking to you; I know you more than you know yourself,so keep deceiving yourself not me"
"whatever! say what you want " said Haisam.

On the naming ceremony day, the baby was named Abu Sufyan.
Majnoon, Neenah, Saheeba, Amal and Mimie were all busy snapping with the baby in Yusrah's room, they were having lots of fun.
Haisam has been lying down in guest room since after the official naming of the baby,he told Ismail that he is having headache. After Ismail was done attending to his visitors he went to check on Haisam.
"guy why are you still inside the room as if you are a new bride ,please let's go to the sitting room " Ismail said teasingly
"yes am a new bride since you saw me wearing skirt and veil" Haisam said glaring at Ismail.
"laughing so hard oh my god! don't tell me it's because of Majnoon you are hiding here "
"Ismail! you have started right, it's not because of her,am just feeling sick that's all" Haisam said through gritted teeth
"okay fine keep lying down "

The naming ceremony was over, the visitors have all gone at 6pm, Yusrah called all the Royal fairies to the sitting room with Ismail and Haisam the were the only ones left in the house. They all sat down waiting for Yusrah to start talking.
"Yusrah is everything alright " asked Ismail
"nothing is alright, when I got to know of the problem between Haisam and Majnoon I suspected someone was behind it " Yusrah looking at their faces to see everyone's reaction to what she said.
"oh! please Yusrah I don't want to talk about this right now " Haisam only looked at Majnoon and smiled painfully

Thanks pumpkins 😍

Pls vote, comment and share!
Hey you; yes you thanks for the support and encouragement
#kisses

🎶monalisa_lyta.    #Enjoy!

.@Poshmeenah cares!