Chapter Five

Apparently they went there with two cars so Ismail went to stand by his car so also Haisam,he was praying silently and hoping Majnoon will enter his car,Neenah,Amal and Majnoon entered Ismail's car while Yusrah, Mimie and Saheeba entered Haisam's car.
Haisam was not happy about that so he text Ismail saying they should exchange their car,Ismail only smiled and did what Haisam told him without knowing why.
"Uncle Ismail any problem I see that you are going out " said Majnoon,actually it's the other car that is mine I just came to pick something here replied Ismail Majnoon face palmed herself 😁
Mimie was also dissapointed that she won't get to be in the same car with Haisam she was even sitting at the front seat 😜 They exchanged cars,Haisam was so happy the girls kept chatting and laughing but Majnoon was quiet,time to time Haisam kept looking at her through the front mirror because she was sitting at the back.
Ismail was surprised at the way Haisam has been acting; because he noticed him staring at one of the girls while they were at Yusrah's house,maybe it's Mimie that he is interested in because he like girls that are extremely fair but he didn't say anything to him yet so he will ask him later Ismail thoughts!........they got to senior Quarters where the beauty palace is situated Majnoon talked to the receptionist of what they want,then the receptionist told them the total amount and Haisam paid the money immediately,they got seated ready for the manicure and pedicure, Haisam and Ismail were asked to sit and were given magazines and drinks just to keep them busy and entertained.
Just then Yusrah's phone started ringing & it's her mum calling,she shouted hey! am in trouble,i didn't tell mummy that I was going out; calm down I told her we will be going to the beauty palace,that was what kept me inside when you were all outside said Majnoon, Yusrah picked the call and greeted her,then she answered okay! and ended the call "what did she say" asked Majnoon she just said my wedding box has been brought to the house by the groom's family and that is good am not at home, okay then! They continued their girly chat, snapping selfie with crazy faces
Ismail asked Haisam "what is wrong with you? " , "what did you see?" replied Haisam I noticed all your attention have been on the girls,tell me are interested in all of them Ismail jokingly said,"you must be crazy;do you remember the girl I told you about? Yes! is she Mimie said Ismail
"you are not serious,Mimie is not my type I don't even like her gosh! she is so irritating,then who is she among them? It's Majnoon!, wow! I love that because she is sensible, pretty and classic you have made the right choice said Ismail.
Sshhh! keep quiet she is coming towards us they kept quiet.....Uncle Ismail please we are thirsty and hungry can you get us something to eat,Majnoon said facing Ismail; OK Majnoon but is there an eatery here? just go out by the left you will find it; okay,but for me just get me a bottle of water with fruits salad please,okay no problem said Ismail.
Ismail and Haisam left to get the food for the Royal fairies,in five minutes they are back Haisam gasped when he saw Majnoon's hair,she has long and black shiny hair like the Indians,Ismail smiled and touched him for them to go ahead and give them the food. Haisam went to Majnoon and gave her the fruits salad and the bottle water staring at each other whispering "I love everything about you " to her she just smiled then he left ( Majnoon mentally hit her head saying "what are you doing Majnoon he handsome and charming; you are not meant to fall in love with him because he will also hurt you)
When they were all done Haisam and Ismail took them home,they were about entering the house,Haisam called out to Majnoon the rest of them went inside the house while Majnoon stayed behind.
"yes! what is it? asked Majnoon,i just wanted to give you the list back; Majnoon got to the car.Haisam came out of the car and said "Majnoon we met again I truly love you with my whole heart am ready to do anything for you please! Majnoon starred deep in to his eyes and she saw sincerity,he truly love her but she is scared that she might get hurt; men are not trustworthy he might change! Haisam how many times do I have to repeat myself that I don't love you,see Majnoon Haisam is my friend right from childhood I know him so well and I know he truly loves you please try and give him a chance Ismail chirped in to their conversation. Uncle Ismail I don't want to get hurt am happy the way I am said Majnoon, Haisam just give me the list Majnoon said and pouted Haisam smiled and said can you please call my name again it's like is the first time someone is calling my name and I need your number so that I will  inform about all the arrangements for the hall,she kept quiet for a while before saying it's only because of my friend I will give out my number to you,she gave Haisam the number and left Haisam was happy that at least he got her number....
Unknowingly to Majnoon the other girls were peeping at her from inside when entered the house she saw them at the gate "what are you girls doing here? she didn't wait for their answer she just enter their room to rest and they all followed her;they were all happy and hoping that she will accept Haisam except for Mimie that is jealous......
Mimie annoyed :- Majnoon you should be jumping and singing because he told you he loves you;and here you are giving attitude, he is meant to say that to me not you because am by far more beautiful than any of you.
Majnoon :- she laughed like seriously Mimie not everyone is like you, I don't freak out when I see men like him and if you think you are more beautiful than anyone of us you must be a blatant lier, is it because none of us has ever replied you that doesn't mean that we accept that,if you think you are more than anyone of us then get the heck out of here since you are above us; for me I never told anyone that am beautiful,i am just me and nobody can be me fuming with anger!
Neenah :- please Majnoon it's okay
Saheeba :- please Majnoon
Amal :- Majnoon you are right but please it's okay
Yusrah :- Majnoon calm down please!

Majnoon picked her Veil,phone and left the house even when they were all calling her she didn't answer them!

Majnoon!! Majnoon!!

Drum rolls******

🎶Shape of you _Ed Sheeran   Enjoy!

Pls vote,share and comment!

I heart you all😘

@Poshmeenah cares!