Chapter Twenty Two

"Majnoon we have to talk about this right here and now, because I can no longer sit back and watch the both of you been separated from each other over filthy reasons " Yusrah said while looking at Majnoon and Haisam.
"Yusrah just let her be I also do not want to have any conversation with her, I thought I had finally found someone responsible to marry, someone that I so much love and she loves me too, I never knew I was threading the wrong path. I was highly dissapointed in you Majnoon and you disgust me each time I set my eyes on you "Haisam said sadly while staring at Majnoon.
"sighed why would I explain myself to you now when I was begging you that day and trying to explain my innocence to you;you walked out on me, you can believe whatever you want to believe I care less about that and you also disgust me " Majnoon said annoyingly.
The kept on exchanging hurtful words to each other ,the atmosphere was high with tension; the two of them were obviously burning with anger while exchanging words.
"please stop! stop please! the two of you should stop it " Mimie shouted in tears.
Everywhere went silent !
"when I see the two of you together I always wish that my love story will be just like that of you two, there use to be so much love in your eyes when you look at each other but today all I see hatred and it sent shivers down my body .I can't keep this anymore; please you all should forgive me, Haisam; Majnoon never sent those messages to Omair, I did it just so that I could separate the two of you. I love Haisam so much but he only seems to have only Majnoon in his heart, each time I try to get his attention he always ignores me I thought if I did this he will accept me in to his life but even after what happened if I call him he doesn't even pick my calls and I don't get to see him. I regret ever doing this, Majnoon please forgive me "Mimie said crying so much.
Everybody was speechless at what Mimie,Haisam stood up and raised his hand wanting to slap Mimie because he is so furious but Ismail stopped him.
"calm down please " said Ismail.
Majnoon seems lifeless sitting there with shock written all over her face, she couldn't digest what she just heard from Mimie.
"you said I should calm down! do you know what she made me went through because of her selfish interest? I made Majnoon suffered for what she knows nothing about; the girl that so much loves me, she made me stay away from someone that my heart beats for, do you know how hard it is to stay away from such person? "Haisam said bitterly.
"Mimie wrong have I ever done to you, what do you hate me so much shedding tears you saw all the emotional trauma I went through in school, I even fainted that very moment Haisam left me, I had to be rushed to the hospital; what if I had died just because of your selfishness. I went through so much right before your eyes, I hardly sleep at night, I keep crying through out every night that passes by and you always show your fake sympathy, I never knew you were happy seeing me going through all of that.
I have always loved you as a sister I never had, I took you in to my room to stay with me for free, I make sure I share everything with you even in our compound people do call us M & M and they use to think that we are twins because of how we do things together sometimes we wear same outfit with no difference " Majnoon said hurtfully.
Haisam was shedding tears non stop listening to everything that happened to Majnoon because of his actions,he can't believe that he made her go through all of that for what she knows nothing about.
"

this is unbelievable! Mimie am highly dissapointed in you " said Neenah .
"Majnoon have always loved all of us as her sisters, I never imagined you could do this to her " said Saheeba
"despite everything you do to she always seek for peace with you even you are at fault "said Amal bitterly.
"sighed Majnoon am so sorry for everything you went through and am sorry for not been there with you " Yusrah said sadly.
Haisam stood up and went to where Majnoon is sitting and knelt down before her.
"Majnoon I know I am a very big fool for not believing you then, I know am not worthy to be called a lover and I know I don't deserve someone like you but please try to forgive me please. You should also know that I will always love you no matter what even after I left you my life turned into a living hell, every second, minute and hour that passes by all I do is think about you, every day that passes by I feel like calling you and telling you how much I love and miss you shedding tears am really sorry for everything I made you went through " said Haisam.
"Haisam do you remember that day I knelt down begging you that I didn't do it but what did you do; you walked out on me,anyways am not like you.
I have forgiven you after all it's not your fault but don't think that we are back together, you made yourself clear to me that you no longer wants me and I have moved on " said Majnoon.
"please Majnoon I said that due to anger you know I will always love you "Haisam said while standing up.
"well for me am no longer interested in you ,Mimie stop crying I have forgiven you too Mimie happily stood up and hugged her saying "thank you so much " you are a friend and a sister to me, don't ever let a man come in between us again "
Everybody was amazed at the kind of person Majnoon is, their love and respect for her only increases.
"Majnoon you are a rare gem, thanks so much for handling this situation maturely " said Yusrah.
"Majnoon I respect you for this, you are simply amazing " Ismail commented.
"it's almost time for magrib prayer, I have to go home now then she stood up to live give hundreds of kisses to Abu sufyan for me, bye everyone "said Majnoon.
Neenah, Amal, Mimie and Saheeba also left for their houses.
Haisam and Ismail went to the mosque for magrib prayer after the prayer Ismail looked at him and said "Haisam I warned you didn't I? now you have lost someone precious because of your stupid act, I knew Majnoon will never do that "
"Ismail stop blaming me now, just help me to get her back that is what I want from you right now "

 Haisam and Ismail went to the mosque for magrib prayer after the prayer Ismail looked at him and said "Haisam I warned you didn't I? now you have lost someone precious because of your stupid act, I knew Majnoon will never do that ""Ismail stop bl...

Thanks so much lovelies
I feel so blessed having you all😘

Please don't get tired of voting

🎶Ariva_flavour #Enjoy!

@Poshmeenah cares!