Chapter Nine

The room suddenly quiet that it got Majnoon surprised then she raised her head from her lying position to see what happened that they suddenly quiet only for her to see all the girls staring at her, she rolled her eyes and said "why all the eyes on me " because something strange is happening to you.....you are chatting and laughing,we all know that you don't derive pleasure from chatting on social media and you hardly reply to our messages said Saheeba "so tell us who is the lucky guy " Amal and Neenah said in unison.
"you girls with your crazy ideas, am just chatting with a friend that's all it's nothing serious Majnoon replied them.
The following day Wednesday Haisam came to pick Majnoon as he promised her, he called her out and after exchanging pleasantries they to the where she will do all the shopping.

After putting all the items is the car, "is that all " Haisam asked, "no please take me to the beauty palace " when they got there, Majnoon went to the receptionist " please can we see the CEO this beauty palace "said Majnoon to the receptionist

"yes, just go straight you will see her office"
Majnoon knocked on the door and they were permitted to go in,they both entered the office and sat down "what! Mhiz Amina Onoze are you the CEO of this place? "smiling  yes, am the owner of this beauty palace,it seems like you know me but I don't really know you "
Of course I know you, we are from the same street I do see you almost everyday but ever since you got married,i hardly see you around.
She is married! but she still looks beautiful and fabulous, wow! Haisam thought......
"Oh! really,its nice meeting you; so how can I be of help to you dear "
"well am here for some bookings my friend will be getting married this coming Saturday we require home service please, henna design and makeup for the bride and her friends. We need one of your best workers we are willing to pay any amount "said Majnoon "I will arrange all that for you just tell me the days you need all this services and your bill is two hundred and fifty thousand naira only!.
"thanks, the henna design is on thursday while for the makeup is on Friday and Saturday " ......
Haisam paid for the bills and they left home.
Haisam took her home, Majnoon ran inside to call Mimie, Saheeba, Neenah and Amal to help her pack up the things she bought from the car,they were all busy going to and fro taking the items inside the house but Mimie busy stalking Haisam who seems to be uninterested in whatever she is saying ,when they were done packing up the items Majnoon waved Haisam good bye he also did the same smiling at her, then he left.Mimie was angry at what happened she felt like crying that she is trying to get his attention but he don't seem interested while Majnoon who doesn't even try to get his attention she is the one he loves.
Majnoon explained everything transpired between her and the CEO of the beauty palace, they were all excited.
After Isha'i prayer Majnoon took her bath and wore her pink tom and Jerry pyjamas she wasn't feeling sleepy so she on her data and log in to whatsapp as if Haisam was waiting for her to log in.....

****THE WHATSAPP CHAT****

Haisam : good evening Maj