Chapter Six

Am back peeps!
Mimie not regretting what she said to Majnoon, they always feel bad each time Mimie says that to them but they always pretend as if they didn't hear her, Yusrah was worried and started crying, she has never seen Majnoon angry this way; then she called Ismail......

Yusrah : hello crying

Ismail : baby what is it that you are crying, what happened?!!

Yusrah : Majnoon got angry while quarrelling with Mimie and now she left the house; I don't know where she will go to, I have never seen her angry like this with any one of us still crying

Ismail : I understand! stop crying please me and Haisam will find her....okay?

Yusrah : OK bye
You look worried, what is it and I heard you telling Yusrah to stop crying; we left their house said Haisam. Yusrah told me that Majnoon.......what happened to Majnoon please tell me....calm down man she said Majnoon got angry while exchanging words with Mimie and right now she left the house they don't know where she is going to and that she has never been this angry with any one of them no matter what they say or do to her.
Oh my god! what will I do now, I don't want her to hurt herself,wait a second! she gave me her number today let me track her location said Haisam, good idea please sharply said Ismail....
Yes! she is close a primary school at low coast street,i swear if anything happens to my Majnoon I won't spare that ugly Mimie 😂,just be fast and go there.
Haisam entered his car and drove with high speed to the location, Haisam saw her standing behind one of the trees crying, it's very quiet over there that's why he could clearly her crying, he went to her and called her Majnoon! she ran to him and hugged him😁 he was surprised...
Majnoon : why me sobbing

Haisam : Sshhh! it's okay stop crying he understands that she is battling emotionally that's why she hugged him

Majnoon : am just tired of all this still sobbing
Haisam : please stop crying, your tears are really hurting me...

Just then Majnoon freed herself from the hug  feeling embarrassed am so sorry please, forgive me I was not thinking straight when I did that said Majnoon, common it's okay and I understand please let me take you home.
She entered the car and he drove her home, she hurriedly enter the house; he just smiled and left.
Yusrah ran to hug her by the gate; crying asking her where she went to, Majnoon smiled and said stop crying am okay, am also sorry for what I did then they entered their room, Mimie saw her and pretend as if she didn't see her; Majnoon walk up to Mimie and told her that she is sorry for how she talked to her and the way she acted.
Mimie gave her attitude before it's okay!
Majnoon just removed her clothes and enter the bathroom to have a quick shower because it's almost magrib prayer time.
Neenah, Saheeba, Amal and Yusrah only love Majnoon more because despite the fact that she is not at fault she still apologize to Mimie for what happened...
After they prayed Isha'i prayer they ate there dinner which is pounded yam and egusi soup