Chapter Eight

The following day, as early as 4:00am Majnoon woke up and put on her red sweat pant,white Manchester United Jersey top and white sneakers; then she put on red face cap and she left her phone at home.
She went out of the house for jogging, she wants to free her mind, she jogged from Ashara street to kekeshi street then she jogged back to a very quiet place reminiscing everything that has happened to her, "she is too young to be going through all of these heartaches " she promised herself to let go of all her worries and try to give Haisam a chance to prove how much he truly loves her.
The other girls woke up and couldn't find Majnoon, they were all worried of her where about and they saw that she left her phone at home.
By 8:00am Majnoon is still not back home Yusrah grew more worried. Haisam and Ismail went to Yusrah's house to pick the girls for the body spa but when they got there, they met them with worried faces outside the house.
"What happened dear"? Ismail asked a worried looking Yusrah and she told him everything, Haisam was more worried and annoyed; you girls should have informed me about it Mimie was jealous at the way Haisam is so worried over Majnoon.
"can you track her location like the last time " Ismail said to Haisam
"she left her phone at home " said Yusrah
Haisam was so confused on what to do.
All of a sudden a bike ride towards their direction and they saw Majnoon coming down from the bike smiling; after exchanging pleasantries with Ismail "please Yusrah pay the bike man; Haisam settled the bike and left.
"where have you been, you got us all worried and besides that don't talk to me am angry with you " Yusrah said feigning hurt, Majnoon hugged Yusrah and said "am sorry princess I only went out to jog and before I could turn back it's already so bright that's why I used bike home, when I left you all were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up. Am sorry I stayed out long, it won't happen again.
Haisam was just staring at her; she looks amazing in that outfit, everyday that passes by he keeps falling in love with her....
Yusrah smiled and said it's okay.
Majnoon also apologized to the rest of her friends, she rushed into the house and had a quick shower, she a maroon silky gown, creamy coloured veil with black Chanel handbag and black high heels; with simple makeup, she was walking majestically Haisam couldn't stop smiling and staring at her. Ismail snapped him out of that mode by tapping him, "guy control yourself "
Smiling "she is looking so breathtaking " said Haisam.
When they got to the beauty palace Majnoon went to the receptionist telling her they need a face and body spa and they were directed to the room while the men were asked to wait at the reception operating their phone.
Haisam invited all his friends from far and near for the wedding; his colleagues at work and his social media friends.
"Haisam am so bored sitting down here, let's go to the tailor to know if he has sewn our clothes "said Ismail. Okay!
They left to their tailor's shop and collected the clothes and went back to the beauty palace, they met the girls waiting for them so they took them home.
When they got home Majnoon asked Haisam of the money they requested, so he gave her three hundred thousand naira, "this will settle everything right? asked Haisam.
"Yeah, sure" replied Majnoon, what of the issue of the hall, D.j and the decorations for the wedding party,"if we leave here we will go there direct,okay? said Haisam.
Girls wait let's take a selfie please, they were all excited; Ismail left his phone in the car so he collected Haisam's phone they kept snapping till they got tired.
They entered inside the house having a chit chat and laughing, they went to their room to eat and rest when Yusrah's mum came into the room and handed over some local mixture to Yusrah to drink "mummy what is this? " asked Yusrah.
"Smiling it's a mixture given to bride-to-be to drink to make you more healthy replied Yusrah's mum,make sure you finish it before I will be back for the container.
"don't worry mummy I will make sure she finish it " said Majnoon then Yusrah's mum left the room.
Majnoon and the other girls looked at the mixture and they are give an irritating sounds eewwww! This is so irritating laughing and you must drink it said Amal.
Yusrah closed her eyes and covered her nose before drinking it,her friends were all laughing at her.
Then Majnoon's phone started ringing, she left the room to answer the call because the girls were making a hell of noise in the room

Majnoon : Hello who are you please!

Haisam : it's me Haisam

Majnoon : oh! okay, hope no problem

Haisam : I just called to tell you that we have settle the issue of the hall and everything will be ready on that day

Majnoon : wow! that's awesome, thanks so much we really appreciate it,please can you do me favor?

Haisam : just tell me whatever it is and I will be at your service ma'am! 😁

Majnoon : OK, please can you come over tomorrow and give me a ride to where I will be shopping for the stuffs we need

Haisam : you know I will do anything for you

Majnoon : 😁 thanks,bye

"Ya Allah! his voice is so Masha Allah" Majnoon thought out loud.
She went back to the room and logged in to whatsapp after saving Haisam's number; she saw that he is online at that moment.

¤¤¤¤THE WHATSAPP CHAT¤¤¤¤

Haisam : Salam Angel...

Majnoon : W/salam prince

Haisam : just call me Haisam

Majnoon : you should also call me Majnoon😜

Haisam : hahaha now I get it..... you are so funny

Majnoon : really!

Haisam : yep, let me send you all the selfies we snapped today with my phone to you

Majnoon : yes please send it to me, I will love to see all the crazy faces in those pics

Haisam : sent all the pics to her.....you are the most beautiful among them, you are simply awesome, your smile, laughter, eyes and a lot more

Majnoon : wow! thanks the pictures looks perfect and you are looking good too

Haisam : thanks! I can't believe that it's Majnoon am chatting with

Majnoon : meaning?

Haisam : you are chatting freely and nicely to me..... am happy

Majnoon : it's not like am a bad person and I have decided to let go of all my worries and be me again..... We are now friends and I treat my friends with care

Haisam : thanks so much princess

Majnoon : laughing out loud 😂 bye

Haisam : bye, take care

Thanks so much for reading my book out of millions of books out there
I really appreciate it

I love you all Wujiga Wujiga 😍

#kissesssssss

🎶Madu_kizz Daniel #Enjoy!

Please vote and comment 😮

@Poshmeenah cares!