Chapter Fourteen

It was announced that the groom's aunties are here to pick the bride, Majnoon covered Yusrah's head with a golden coloured veil matching her outfit, then they took her to her parent's place for words of advice and blessings they cried so much even Majnoon and her friends also joined them crying.
Majnoon held Yusrah that is still crying to the cars that is waiting for them,six cars were available they were shown the car for the bride ; which is Omair's car.
Omair opened the car door for the bride and Majnoon,he was excited that at least he will get to stare at Majnoon for a while.
The rest of the friends made themselves comfortable in other cars.
Yusrah was taken to Ismail's parents house, they were taken to a special room for the bride and her friends, lots of food were taken to them; people were entering the room to see the bride.
By 8pm Yusrah wanted to have a quick shower then she asked for her luggage.
Majnoon asked Mimie if she took the bride's luggage because she asked Mimie to help her pick the luggage from Omair's car and Mimie told her she forgot to pick it from the car.
"please Yusrah give me some minutes let me go and get it " Majnoon went out of the house to where cars were packed hoping to see Omair,suddenly someone got hold of her wrist and she got frightened; she looked up to see who was that "you got me scared Haisam "
"really " Haisam said laughing at the way she got frightened. "yeah " Majnoon replied Pouting, "where is my princess going to "
"we forgot to pick the bride's luggage from the car so am going to get it "
"which car that ", "it's Omair's car " Majnoon said pointing towards Omair's car "I can't let her go there alone, OK let's go together " when they got to the car they saw Omair leaning against his car typing on his phone and when he saw Majnoon coming towards him,he started smiling pretending not to notice Haisam's presence and said "ah! Majnoon how are you doing "
"am okay " Majnoon said smiling.
"guy just open your boot and give us the luggage in there " Haisam said a little bit pissed. "it's Majnoon am talking to not you please " Omair said glaring at Haisam.
"laughing please am not in the mood for this banters, please Omair check your boot for me " Omair opened the boot and handed over the luggage to her "thanks bye" Majnoon said and hurriedly turn to leave, Haisam smirked at Omair and followed Majnoon.
"Majnoon have eaten " asked Haisam
"wallahi I haven't eaten anything since we arrived here, I can't eat all those food that were given to us "
"I knew it so tell me what will you eat then"
"I need fried chicken, ice cream and "pure heaven " can drinks "
"okay am at your service mhiz Majnoon " Haisam said with a little bow, "laughing thanks darling " Majnoon said shyly and hurriedly entered the house.
"Everything about you Majnoon drives me romantically crazy; I love you so much and Insha Allah I will make you my wife ".
He bought everything she asked for, he called her out; when she came out she saw him sitting in the car so she also entered the car then he handed the items to her "let's this together " they started eating and chatting sweetly. "so from tomorrow I won't get to see you like this again, am so worried " Haisam said sadly
"don't worry we will see each other time to time it's just that I don't want my parents to know about our relationship yet because we just got to know each other recently "
"yeah, I understand " said Haisam
"am really going to miss you, your dreamy eyes, your smile and your non stop staring "Majnoon cooed "laughing I will miss you much more and for the staring; you always make me stare at you "
"how? " Majnoon asked curiously "you got me addicted to your beauty, that's why I stare at you so that I will get enough dose because if I don't get enough I don't feel normal "
"laughing you are so funny, am going inside am sure Yusrah must be asking of me by now "
"okay, is that a good night? "     "yes"
"so sad but am not feeling sleepy " Haisam said "your friends are everywhere go and chat with them "
"no! it's your company I want please "
"am sorry Haisam my entire body aches, I need to rest now "
"Majnoon "      "yes what is it "
"can I get a peck from you" smiling "no! " Majnoon replied shyly "please Majnoon "
"no Haisam ", "do you want me to cry Majnoon "
"yes cry"   "don't worry I will report you to my mummy "  Haisam said with a lost puppy look! "laughing what will you tell your mummy? "
"I will tell her that you refused to give me a peck ",  "laughing Allah Ya shirya "
"Ameen" answered Haisam.
"over grown baby" Majnoon said teasingly,
"yes accepted " .
"Haisam am so tired I need to go "
"please Majnoon just once even if you won't peck me let me peck you then"
"okay fine I will " she pecked his cheek shyly and he quickly pecked her on her forehead, she rushed out of the car and entered inside the house.
"Majnoon I love you so much" Haisam said loudly from his car, his friends that were out there were like "this guy will go crazy because of Majnoon ;Omair was jealous but he has it mind never to give up on majnoon ...
"where have you been " Neenah asked Majnoon, "I have been outside chatting with Haisam " Majnoon replied smiling
"please gist us more " said Saheeba
"wow! am so happy for you " Amal beamed
"congrats Mrs Haisam " Neenah squealed
"I thought you said you don't love him " Mimie asked looking shocked.
Yusrah smiled looking at Majnoon, "well I met Haisam before I coincidentally met him as Uncle Ismail's friend, I fell in love with him for the first time I saw him but I was not really sure of his intentions and now I know he truly loves and cares for me so I have accepted his request not because of materialistic things but because I truly love him wholeheartedly "
"am happy you gave him a chance to prove himself to you" Yusrah said happily.
Mimie was not happy about what she just heard; she loves him so much but he is not even letting her get close to him.

Thanks to you all for your efforts I appreciate

I appreciate

Please vote, comment and share!

Sorry for the late update, I was seriously sick but am getting better now Alhamdulillah

🎶2baba ft peruzzi _Amaka #Enjoy!

@Poshmeenah cares!