I Have Galaxys That You've Never Seen

As Patrick sped down the road like a maniac, gripping the steering wheel until his knuckles were white. Beverly couldn't help but be frightened, even when he passed her street she lives on like 10 minutes ago.

After staring down at her lap, not being able to look up because his reckless driving would just cause even more anxiety, the car frinally came to a complete stop. Now looking up, feeling a bit more relief, yet the fear from his driving was now replaced with a dark set of woods right in front of them. That's when her heart started to pound right out of her chest and leap into her throat. If she was being honest she wouldn't mind his driving at the moment one bit.

As Beverly looked around anxiously out at the night, whipping around as she heard Patrick get up and out of the drivers seat, slamming his door shut and stomping around to her side. Of course she was tempted to click the lock button but then again that wouldn't stop him from getting in and doing whatever he has planned in that creepy unique mind of his.

Gulping as he whipped the passenger door right open, he latched onto her wrist. Dragging her from the car and slamming the door closed, she cringed at the sound wondering how Belch would feel about the miner abuse to his vehicle. Yet that didn't occupy her mind for long as she was lead into the dark forest by a very angry and aggressive boy that had the look of thirst for blood.

"Patrick?!" Nervously Beverly shuddered out his name. Sadly though it didn't seem to make much of an effective, as the aggressive tall boy kept dragging her deeper into the woods. She could feel what she knew were obvious tears, burning and urging to break free from her big ice blue eyes. But she couldn't let them fall, no.... How could she know his reaction to such a thing.

What seemed like forever as he lead her through and deep into the forest, they came to a stop. A stop at what looked to be the quarry.

Letting go of her wrist to take out.... His pocket knife? What exactly was he up to? Beverlys thoughts kept going as he flicked the blade out and then looked at her with an empty stare. A stare that she only thought she would ever see in nightmares, looks like she jinxed herself.

"Give me your wrist." He flatly said, waiting for her to obey, yet she didn't. Shaking her head frantically, knowing what this was about.

"No, you've already done that Patrick there's no need for more." Beverly somewhat stuttered the words out. She didn't want to feel a blade ever go against her skin again. It was physically horrifyingly painful.

"It wasn't a question, it was a demand." Patricks voice grew darker as he spoke and waited for her to give in. Again she disobeyed, stepping back as the tears fell from her eyes. He seemed to grow even more frustrated with her, stepping after her in the most intimidating way she's ever experienced. There was only one thought that came to mind that would get her out of this, one thought and idea that she knew all too well would work. Of course it frightened her but not as much as another knife carving. It had to be done. It was the knife or losing something to someone who didn't seem like it was the right person to give anything to.

"Patrick!" Beverly half screeched out, making him stop and look at her a bit curiously. Taking a deep breath in and slowly letting it out, swallowing hard and looking up at him. As soon as she met his eyes she could feel butterflies in her stomach, her heart excitedly beat a little. "Wouldn't you rather take me back home, where you can leave as many marks without your knife on me?" She said softly yet still skittish.

He stared at her for awhile, his mood seeming to change as he started to realize what she was getting at. As she looked back up at him, seeing how more happy and soft his features looked. A shiver went down her spine as she seen that creep smile come on that face of his, licking his lips as he stepped even closer to her. Running the back of his knuckles across her pale rosey cheek into her hair.

Leaning down he kissed her lips, kissing her cheek to her ear and whispering.

"I'm going to officially make you mine." Patrick said, taking her earlobe between his teeth and tugging on it lightly. Beverly stood as still as possible, wondering what she had just done. Of course it felt like she made a deal with the devil, like she sold her soul to Patrick Hocksetter.

I hope you all like this chapter, I will be making the next one soon and am excited for you all to read it!! (↑ω↑)