Spin the bottle

Beverly couldn't believe the relief she was feeling when Henry came barging through Patricks door. Of course a little uncomfortable cause she didn't have a shirt on, grabbing frantically for some random shirt that's on the floor of the lanky boys room.

"Fucking hell Henry!" Patrick hissed obviously not too happy with his friend that couldn't seem to take the smirk off his face. Especially once he seen what her and Patrick were getting into. 

"Sorry man, but there's an open party at Peter's house. Belch is coming to pick us up." Henry said as he looked back at Beverly and winked before walking out of the room to wait on the porch. Beverly honestly was hoping she didn't have to take part in this whole open party thing, hoping Patrick would let her off the hook. But that didn't happen.... A girl can dream, can't she?

She stood there with one of, what she assumed was Patricks, shirt clutched to her chest. Watching as he rummaged through one of her bags of clothes, picking out an outfit for her to wear. Knowingly she knew she was going to hate the results of his pickings. Yet when he handed the clothing to her with a glint of excitement in his eye, she took them with a relentless feeling, curious but afraid what the outcome is going to be

"Go on kitten, get ready in the bathroom, I'll be in there in a minute." He said with a loving yet creepy voice, ushering her towards the bathroom and then closing the door behind her. Beverly heard Patrick walk out of the room for some reason, so of course she hurriedly discarded her clothes and put the others on before he could even get in to do so himself. 

When she was finished she looked in the body mirror that was on the back of the door.

(The outfit for her)

Beverly had to say it wasn't half bad of an outfit

Beverly had to say it wasn't half bad of an outfit. It was cute, just something she doesn't wear often. She's surprised that he didn't just pick out bras and underwear for her to wear. If she didn't pack her own bag that's probably what she would've had to wear. Once she took her hair out of her side ponytail, and crimped it a bit, making it look naturally curly.

The bathroom door opened fast and closed as fast as it opened, startling her when she looked up to see Patrick standing there. Standing with a rather creepy smile on his face once he looked at her up and down, licking his lips when he seen something he liked. 

"Looks like I'm bringing my own snack with me to the party." Patrick said as he grabbed Beverlys arm, smashing his lips on her jawline and then neck, tugging her hair and purring in her early.

"Patrick, don't you think we should get going to the party? I mean we don't want to miss it." Beverly mentioned, trying to change the course of what was on his mind in that moment. It seemed to work just enough to make him stop and look down at her with a look. A look like he was trying to contemplate either to just stay and get back to what he started with her before Henry barged in or to go to the party.