Chapter Twenty

"Wake up."

Someone violently shook your shoulders.

"Theres no time to sleep."

"Noo," you mumbled.

"For pete's sake open your eyes." Someone said.

You half opened your eyes and saw Kunikida.

I still can't see any color besides red. You thought.

"Kunikida? What are you doing here?" You asked, feeling weak.

"I'm here to get you and your Father out of here..."

"I don't need anyone's help, how can i be sure I can trust you?" You asked, still feeling weak.

Kunikida furrowed his brows in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"Never mind, just leave me alone..."

"And you must be stupid if you think I'll leave you like this."

He pulled out a key and unlocked the chains that held your hands apart and in place.

"Come on there's no time too---"

He widen his eyes and looked at you, blood gushing out of his mouth,

"Kunikida?" You asked with a shaky voice.

"(N--Name...)"

Your eyes widen as you realised what was going on. Claws piercing through Kunikida's flash, then half splicing him.

You starred at Kunikida's lifeless eyes.

A voice followed after Kunikida's lifeless body hit the ground. "I told you, to stay away. If anyone should rescue (Name) it's me."

You looked at Atushi with wide eyes.

"Y--You?" You asked, "but how?"

"He didn't listen to me. I offered to come and rescue you, but Kunikida never listens. He wants so much to be the hero."

"Not you too..." You whispered, "why this? Why now?" You asked yourself.

Atushi used his claws to free you from the remain chains that held you bound.

You feel on your knees with a loud thud.

"Did Diana involve you in this?" You asked, as you felt your entire body grow cold.

"She did. But now you and I can escape and go far away--"

"Listen to yourself. You've gone mad. But evil must be punished with evil."

Tonight all will know the name of (Name), (Last Name).

All will bow.

Or they perish.

But first...

"Atushi," You said in a menacing way, as you directly looked at him and smirked.

Atushi was terrified, he hoped that Rampo's plan doesn't involve any deaths. And by any he meant his head. This was a gamble, with not only his life but everyone else's.

Atushi had seen first hand what (Name) is truly capable of doing even though back then that was just the tip of the iceberg.

But now seeing that sadistic smirk plastered on her face, implied that the plan has gone to hell for him. It's all going according to plan that it's depressing.

Nervously he took a step back and couldn't help but tremble with fear.

"Let's play a game shall we?" You suggested, your voice bearing a creepiness to it.

"W--what kind?" Atushi studded.

"Hide and Kill..."

'Like the sadist she is, she is going to want to enjoy destruction. Like a lioness, what she will enjoy the most will be to hunt for her pray. Until she saves the best for last, which I assume will be Diana.

So if she goes after you first, run like hell. Okay? run!' Rampo's voice echoedin Atushi's head.

The Chase was on.

##################

Hope you enjoyed.

Please vote or comment your thoughts.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I'm trying to update as often as I can.