Chapter Nine

In these two months you've been falling unconscious lately and that has never happened to you before.

Why is Dazai pretending like you were a couple? And why are you pretending like everything is normal. Why don't you remember a lot of things?

"Okay. think, think!" You paced around the apartment. "The last thing I remember yesterday was when Dazai gave me permission to order pizza."

Flashback

"Remember if you try to escape, I'll rip out all your toe nails and--" Dazai warned but you interrupted him.

"Shove them down my throat. I know, you already established that." You said.

Dazai left and you ordered pizza.

An hour past and you were hungry, you impatiently tapped your foot on the floor.

Finally what seemed like an eternity the door rang.

You rushed to the door, "Finally! What took you so..." You slowed down your words and stopped when you saw the pizza guy.

Your heart began to beat faster. You stood there frozen, a familiar sensation rising up the pit of your stomach.

His blue eyes pierced yours, you could feel the bubbly energy he had. His messy blond hair suited his bad boy stature.

His blue eyes were filled with mischief and you noticed it.

"Hey." He greeted

"Hey." You nervously greeted back.

"So are you new around here?" He began.

"Yes, actually. But I'm not planning on staying here any longer." You tugged your hair behind your ear.

"How come?" He asked while looking past you.

"Ooh nothing, some guy has me against my will." You casually said.

He laughed, his pearly white teeth made him even more outstanding.

"I brought your pizza. Sorry I was so late, I got lost." He said while guilt was apparent on his face.

He handed you the pizza, "Thanks." You genuinely smiled.

"No sweat, its my job after all." He said with a cheeky grin.

"Would you like to come inside?" You shyly asked.

"I'd love to, in fact you were my last stop for the night. I could hang."

You both sat on the couch, in silence.

"My name Eren, by the way." He introduces.

"(Name) is my name. Nice to official meet you." You giggled.

" (Name) is a beautiful name, its unique. You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen." He said and he caressed your hand.

You blushed then widen your eyes when you saw Dazai standing at the door with a gun in his hand. He breathed heavily.

"Dazai!" You shouted, Eren stood up with his hands in the air. But without hesitating Dazai shot Eren on his leg.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Eren shouts in pain as he fell on the ground.

"You touched what was mine. Now I'll shoot you five times." Dazai said. Before you could do anything Dazai shot him, one bullet after the other.

Eren was now lying on the floor covered in blood. His insides were now outside.

You looked at Dazai horrified and ran away.

...

'Friends? Ooh you mean the so-called friends who finally gave up searching for you two months ago. And your father? Your father is the one who sold you to the Port Mafia. '

Flashback over.

What is going on? You asked yourself.

Dazai came through the front door.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

Then it hit you. "Dazai?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you been poisoning me?"

Dazai froze upon hearing your words.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope u all liked it, and maybe it cleared a few things for you❤