Chapter Twelve

"For someone so small you have a cold heart," Dazai said while trying to loose the ropes you tied him with to a small wooden chair.

"I learned from the best!" You enthusiastically said.

"Threatening me while needing my help? You're off to a great start honey." He sarcastically said with an eye roll.

"Will you help me then?" You asked.

"No."

You balled your fists, "we can do this the easy way? Or the fun way!" You cracked your knuckles.

Dazai chuckled. "What is this?" He asked. "I know what you're capable of, but for some reason you're holding back. I wonder why?" He tilted his head.

"I need you to help find my mother. I inherited her ability--"

"That's impossible, I've never heard of such a thing."

"Well I'm living proof that it's real, and I need you!" You said without thinking, earning a smirk from Dazai.

"You need me?" He asked.

"Yes I need you to join the agency. I've seen how your predictions saved my life." He remained silent.

You sighed. "I brought you company." you smirked, "I also kidnapped someone you know." You continued smirking.

Dazai visibly shivered, "Who?" He asked.

"Your little buddy. What's his name again?" You snapped your fingers trying to remember his name. "Chuuya. That's right, Chuuya. That short tempered little..." You said but Dazai interrupted you by laughing making you freeze.

"And why would you kidnap Chuuya?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe because he's your partner?" You said.

"That's so dumb (Name) even for you." You signed then you were about to leave Dazai alone.

"Wait!" He quickly said.

"What?" You replied.

"Can I go with you?" He said.

"Why?" You folded your arms.

"Because, I -- I would have done the same for you?" He said shifting uncomfortably on the small wooden chair and giving you a sorry lame of an excuse.

You raised your brow.

"Really?" You asked, "your my prisoner here," you smirked. "Okay I'll allow it. But do anything and you'll be walking funny for the rest of your life!" You said.

Why were you not breaking every inch of his body? You were supposed to make him suffer like you did when you were kidnapped by the Port Mafia.

You released him and he followed you to your father's office where you tied Chuuya in.

But for once you were happy to see Chuuya, for today was his lucky day to face your foul mood.

"Chuuya!" Dazai called his name in a sing-song voice behind you.

"What the hell is this?" Chuuya said when he saw Dazai and you together. You shot him a small glare.

"TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW OR THINGS ARE GOING TO GET UGLY!!" You jumped in the interrogation surprising both of the men in the room.

"What?" Chuuya asked confusion clearly written on his face.

Dazai chuckled.

"Dont make me rip out your nipples with my bare hands." You said.

"What?!" Chuuya screamed.

"This isn't how you interrogate someone (Name)." Dazai said.

He took a step towards Chuuya and eye levelled with him, "believe me when i say that you''ll be loosing more than your nipples if you don't talk. Tell me what the Port Mafia is up to?"

Chuuya remained silent, "Let me remind you that (Name) has every right to keep you as a hostage, since technically you were the one who kidnapped her two months ago.

And if Mori knows that you've disappeared then you'll be on the run for the rest of your life." Dazai concluded.

"Tch, you think you have the upper hand? I knew that you were attached to this girl. But joining the agency? That's a new low." Chuuya said.

You wondered is this Dazai's way of saying that he wants to join the agency or what?

"Tick tock, Chuuya! Time is running out. We'll be sure to send Mori your full resignation letter."

Chuuya seemed to ponder something. "Alright, I'll tell you what I know. But you have to release me first." Chuuya said.

Dazai looked at you then smirked when he saw your eyes flash from (eye colour) to green eyes.