Chapter Nineteen

"Dont look at me like that." Dazai said with a little bit of regret in his voice.

"Like what? I can't see properly remember. I only see blood." You coldly replied as you looked through your red tainted eyes.

Dazai sighed, never has he once felt so afraid of the outcome of the future.

There was no doubt that either (Name) or Diana will be dead in the upcoming days.

"What do you want?" Your voice still held hatred. Dazai slightly flinched, "Probably to fill my head with more of your lies?" You asked with a smirk.

"Listen, (Name) I..."

"Save it! Just leave me alone before I do something I'll regret."

A creeping pain crept its way to the side of your head. Tension headache.

Dazai just stood there, looking at you.

"What are you still doing here? Your mistress is probably looking for you..."

"Please (Name) whatever happens, endure this a little longer. Your emotions are vital to your survival." He paused. "Your Mother is confronting your Father right now, so anything can happen..."

"Leave." You commanded.

"Not until you calm down..."

Then suddenly Dazai felt a pain growing in the side of his head, there was no doubt that this was your doing.

"Leave, before I kill you." You said Darkly.

"Do it," Dazi challenged.

The pain grew, but what you failed to realise was the more pain Dazai felt, the more pain you felt in your chest, your heart.

Dazai fell on his knees, the pain was unbearable.

Then images of the scattered brain cat and parrot invaded your mind.

Suddenly Dazai felt the pain ease then slowly fade away. He looked at you, tears running on his cheeks, but was surprised to see your teary red eyes.

He got up and embraced you. Although you were still chained to the wall.

He embraced you, not even blaming you for almost killing him.

That was supposed to be blasphemous in his books right? Surviving death?

"No matter what happens know that what I felt for you wasn't a lie---" he said.

"SHUT UP." You screamed, he pulled back. "From the very beginning you lied. It's all clear now. How you were always there, watching my every move... Assuring me. Telling me that you LOVED me... but it was just an act." The last part came out as a whisper.

"(Name) it wasn't an ACT!!" He defended himself.

"You lied to me before. Tell me why the Hell should i believe you?"

He was salient. He was at a loose of words. Then he slightly left, reality finally knocked in his head.

"(Name) hates me..." he whispered as he took one last look at you before he closed the door.

Hope you enjoyed

XOXOXO

Please leave a vote or comment.