Chapter Seven

Against your better judgment, Dazai carried you on his back. You felt a bit ashamed and once in a while the pervert would squeeze your butt at first you could feel him grinning, but you didn't let it happens second time. You whacked his head with your elbow enough for future consequence.

But with some miracle you both made it, with all the shooting and threats they were throwing at you, Dazai ran you to safety with his noodle legs.

"Did--- yo-- --haaave to---hit me so----hard?" He said in between breaths, as he clutched to his knees.

"You got what you deserve." You said as you looked around, an old apartment. "Where are we? This place looks like a dump..."

"It's my home." Dazai said as he crossed his arms.

"Is it?" You widened your eyes, "well it could use some cleaning, and smells like something died in here." You said with disgust.

Dazai rolled his eyes and started to pick up the dirty laundry on the floor.

"So I take it that I'm going home right?" You said.

"Yes, yes you can Walt's right out of here in fact." Dazai said with sarcasm.

"Really?" You quickly asked.

"No."

You sat on the couch and huffed. You sat there for almost an hour or so with Dazai starring at you like a some looney fool.

Unable to take it anymore you asked, "are my eyeballs sticking out?"

"No." Dazai finally spoke.

"Did you misplace something?"

"N-no."

"Then stop starring, you are driving me insane." You sighed. "Why are you keeping me here? I know you Port Mafia can't help but be scumbags but what motive do you have in keeping me here?"

Dazai sighed, (Name) was beginning to irritate him.

"Because I can't."

"That's  not an answer you bandaged freak!"

"Are you genuinely obviously to everything or just plain stupid. If I let you go you'll die before reaching the agency..." he said but you interrupted him.

"And what makes you think I'll be safe with you?"

"Because no one in the Port Mafia has the guts to confront me, I have killed more than any of them combined." He proudly said.

"And why the Hell do you care if I live or die? Why put your life on the line for an enemy?"

"Because you are too precious to me!" He confessed.

You slowly looked at him not believing what you just heard.

"I don't know why but I have been feeling like this ever since we met. I think I love you, and even if its one-sided you will stay by my side." He stood up and left.

You love me? You silently thought to yourself.

And deep down you know that its not one-sided. But are you willing to put your feelings on the line for Dazai?