Chapter Eighteen

"Diana will kill (Name) if we don't find them."

"And why do you care?"' Rampo asked as if he didn't care.

"Because... because I Love Her!!" Atushi covered his mouth after saying that.

Shocked by his own words, he instantly became embarrassed.

"Well now. Isn't that shocking? Tell me something i don't already know." Rampo said.

"(Name's) Father knew from the beginning what was going to happen. Right? That's why your so calm right now?" Atushi asked, "what are you hiding Rampo?"

"Right after you tell me what you heard the day you and (Name) got kidnapped."

Atushi looked at his shaky hands, "I made a deal with the devil. Diana came and killed everyone in the laboratory, and she freed me. I was amazed how much she looked like (Name), she told me that she'll take care of (Name).

I knew that she was (Name's) mother. She was beautiful but not like (Name). I remember (Name) saying that she didn't understand why her mother abandoned her.

She was heart broken, but her words carried zero emotions." Atushi explained.

Rampo nodded, having already known the history between (Name) and her family.

"Diana told me to not look back, she offered me something that I've always wanted."

"And what might that be?"

"..."

"Why aren't you saying anything? To my understanding (Name) must have given you the truth serum."

"What?" Atushi gasped.

"Tell me what you know, and I'll tell you what you know." Rampo negotiated.

"She offered me a peaceful life with (Name)."

"And how did you know that Diana is going to kill (Name)?"

"She was in (Name's) room, and the room smelled like death."

"Okay. Since she offered you a peaceful life with (Name). What did you do for her in return?" Rampo seriously asked.

"Lured the president to his doom, and I was the one who secretly was working for the head of the guild."

###########

That's all for now friends.

So some people DM me their questions for BDS character.

And it looks like Atushi got the most questions.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♢♡♢♢♡♢♡♡♢♡♡

Author: let's begin...

Why are you always on edge? Even if you're innocent you act suspicious?

Atushi: I... I don't understand.

Dazai: they mean, why do you have a accusable face.

Atushi: I DON'T!!

Dazai: then answer the question!

Atushi: *sighs* fine. I don't know why, but I think that's what people expect of me. I'm just not likeable.

Author: wrong! Everyone likes you. And its not that your accusable. You just have... Bad luck.

Dazai: That makes no sense.

Dazai, are you playing us or what? Do you love ME or what?

Author: *grinns* answer her question Dazai.

Dazai: ... Of course I love you. (Name) you are my everything. But for now it's complicated.

Author: Mmmhhh, *rolls eyes*

Dazai: *glares* mind your own business Irina! Your the author, you can answer better than me.

Author: leave me be... Okay next question.

Is this a love triangle?

Dazai: I can assure you this ain't no love Triangle.

Atushi: yeah because (Name) loves me. Right?

Dazai: sounds like you're unsure. *grinns*

Author: How about we leave it like that...
That's all folks!