42.CHAPTER

42.CHAPTER

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Recommend if you like the story so far, me Mama Chocolate will place in your dreams waterfalls of Chocolate hihihihihihi ^_^

Hey my babies seeing that we are practically at the finish line there is something I want you all to know; I never intended for this book to have this many chapters, be so full of characters, traumas and conflicting feelings. When I started this book my only intention was to write interracial manxman because I could not find any here on wattpad, so I said to myself “Why don’t you create the books you want to read, then read them after you finish writing them” and ‘THE BEAST AND HIS LOVE FOR CHOCOLATE’ was born and ‘MAMA CHOCOLATE’ was reawaken, strange thing is I have not read my book in a whole yet, I always just pick up from where I left off and continue writing.

After the book is finish and I have edited and maybe rewrite some chapters then I will sit down with a stack of chocolate and read the whole thing >.<

Sorry my babies I had to upload the chapter again, it was not showing the complete thing *GROWLS*

Sylver’s Point of View:

After 5 days in the hospital I was finally released, then I went home where I was recuperating for another 4 days, I can finally say that I am feeling more like my old self, I do understand why my Master was so worried about me, I guess he thought I was going to go back to the time where I was scared and hurting so much, but thankfully I did not see the bruises on my body as a return ticket to the past.

Instead I saw them as the ultimate badge of victory because I stood up to and win the against the demon that used to haunt me.

When I was there with that bastard, yes I was scared out of my mind, about what he could have done to me, but I was most scared about what he could have done to Steps.

I really did not want any of my friends to be caught up in all the mess, but they stood by me, through it all and no matter how much I told them that it had nothing to do with them, they just ignored me and continue on.

I really am bless to have such people in my life.

And I am extremely glad that nearly everything worked according to our plans. Though Steps and I being captured was not part of the original plan, that last part came after.

It came after I build up the courage to stand up to that pig, for all the hurt and damage he did to me, My Master had no idea that I had changed the plans, until after I got caught, he let the notion slide until after we were home, where I got punish thoroughly for my misconduct.

A punishment that was in fact very painful, My Master used a long smooth cane to punish me for my sins, I was supposed to receive a total of 15 hits with it, but after about 5 hits of the cane on my ass, which hurts like hell, he stopped, and soon after he made sweet passionate love to me for two whole day.

Even tho my ass is still tender from all the activities it had received for the past days, I am really happy about the results, it shows that My Master loves me very much, so much so that he forgave me for lying about the plan.

Something I knew I should have not done, but I needed to do it for my peace of mind, I needed to see that man and tell him what pathetic weasel he is, I needed to see his face when I spat all those things at him, but most importantly I wanted to see him free while I said all those things.

Why free? You may ask.

Simple. I wanted to hunt him down the way he hunted me, I wanted to see his eyes when that freedom was taken away, the same way he took away my freedom, I wanted to see his first expression, scream of pain and fear the way he savored my first pains and scream.

In short I wanted to see him fall and crumble before my very eyes.

It would not have had the same meaning for me to just see him when my Master caught him, it would have been meaningless, I knew My Master was bidding his time and was planning to get him the night of the same day we went to the park.

So I had to work faster on my plans, to get to him before my master did, of course my friends helped me all the way.

My Master already knew about Stevie pretending to be a pedophile to pull that rat out of his hiding place, Stevie had kept that disgusting site running so Tyler and his friend did not become suspicious that we were unto them.

He had pretend to be friends with that man and his equally sick friend, so when Tyler asked for a favor saying that I needed rescuing because I loved him and was being held against my will, Stevie had jumped at the chance, telling him that he was going to help him.

Stevie began giving them a little bit of information about me, telling him where I go and who I go with, he even send him little snippets of photos here and there, to convince that pig that he was seriously stalking me in order to help him.

Then soon the day was coming where Stevie was going to tell him that I was going to be in a certain place at a certain time, like that he was going to come out and My Master and his friends was going to get him.

But I suggested the change to my friends and quickly it went to what I wanted and my crazy friends were in on it with me.

Stevie continued communication with that bastard, so when it was time to put everything in motion, Stevie told him about my going to the park, giving him time, place and hour that I was going to be there.

I on the other hand had to get rid of the guards assigned by My Master or the plan would not have worked, so I told them that they should go and rest because another set of guard was going to take over their shift.

After I got rid of the guards it became time for Mops to rig the bathroom just have we wanted it to be, by breaking out the windows, taking out the bulbs and clearing out the back of the little building for easy access and escape, for them.

Then at the park when everyone was busy having fun, Steps would say he wanted to go to the bathroom and I would graciously go with him and await that bastard so he could take us with him.

But before all that I made sure to left a message on my Master’s phone telling him about my plans and begging for forgiveness in advance.

I had also kept my GPS on, hiding it well in a small pocket of my jacket, so Stevie could track me and Steps by it and give the exact location to My Master.

My Master was very angry about Steps and I getting caught, like I said before it was not part of the original plan, in the original plan Stevie was going to do all that he did, then he was going to give him a location where that slimy bastard was going to see someone that looks like me and when he made a move to get me, My Master was going to go in for the kill.

So I got punish for lying about the plan and getting caught, but I would do it again if I get to see the look on that bastards face as he was kicked and stomped to the floor like the insect he is.

When I was there in that house with him, telling him what I thought about his sick pathetic self, I could not be prouder of myself, because that was another step for me in the direction of curing more of the hurt of my past.

It was like I needed to see it ripped and destroyed from its roots, and when I saw him fall it was as if finally I was breaking free from his hold.

I know I still have nightmares about the things he did to me, but they have slowly been going away, just occasionally coming back, but My Master is always to hold me at night telling me everything is going to be fine and that he is always there for me.

I never mention them in the morning, because I don’t want to talk about them and thankfully My Master never says anything either about them. I know that slowly I am coming out of the dark tunnel I was in and I can’t be happier to finally be seeing the light on the other end.

That is why right now it gives me great pleasure, to see the man that nearly destroyed me, hanging up naked like a ragged doll by sharp looking security type wires, that goes around his entire body, from his neck all the way down to his separated legs and feet, feet which are nailed to the floor.

His head is in a type of cage and its pull back with another type of wire that is tie unto a sharp knife looking object coming out from the wall at one end and the other end going into the back of his neck.

His arms are stretch out wide and high above the sides of his body and are tied to a wall next to each arm, his legs has wires going on each wall but his feet are planted apart on the floor, he is in a seastar type of position, he has IV’s in both arm feeding into his system, my guess is to keep him alive.

The wire that is wrap around his body has sharp jagged edges that are cutting deep into his skin, dry blood is caked around every single wound, yet every time he moves more blood flows, trickling down his body, traveling from his torso down to his legs then feet and finally the floor.

It looks like he is unconscious, but his body jerks at every blue sizzle of electricity that runs through those wires jolting his body, screams of pain are leaving his mouth over and over, filling the room with its horrible sound.

The more he jerks and squirm the deeper those wires cut into his skin like a razor and those electrical shock hitting him has the smell of burn flesh waffing in the air along with his screams, both soon disappearing into nothing as fresh air is pour back into the room, then the cycle starts again.

It pleases me to see him like that, his body is bruise, burn and bloodied, but there are no signs of anything else, I want him broken and dispose of the same way he disposed of my mother.

My Master is right by my side as I slip further into the brightly lite room, a movement from the side alerts me that there are more people there which I have not been aware off, due to my attention being on that slimy unhuman thing.

Turning my head towards the movement I come face to face with Dorian all decked out in an overall, plastic coverings and a thick pointy sides cane in his hand that is bloody and dripping.

He is standing over that pretty man that hangs out with Tyler who tried to forced himself on Steps and hit him too, I also heard that he sexually abused his son for years, the disgusting pig, he deserves this too.

In truth looking at his pretty angel type face you wont ever think that he is capable of such evil to his own child, but I guess I don’t have to go far, the sperm donor is right there too with him on the same sick disturbing page.

He too is naked and restrain by a red glowing wire, non-jagged, they are smooth looking, yet by the smell coming from him, tell me that those wire are hot and are also burning into his skin.

He on the other hand is fully awake and trying to scream, but the gag and tape over his mouth are muffling the sounds, he is in a kneeling position, his legs anchor to the floor all the way up to his knees by U type, thick iron nails, his arms are tied high above his body and his back is pouring blood.

Looking at the scene before me should make me feel some type of way, yet strangely I feel nothing but disgust for both of the men here, swinging my eyes back toward the sperm donor I look at him for a moment and is not satisfied that he is not fully awake.

Looking up at My Master “Please wake him up Master, I want him to see who has won this battle” I say in an emotionless voice, My Master smile and crank the volt of the electricity higher, earning a painful terrified scream to rent the air.

The bastards body jerks and his eyes flies open straining on me, I look at him dispassionately for a moment, then I walk over to him, look into his wide frighten eyes, I smile at him and whisper,

“Welcome to hell daddy, Sylver wants to play”

And my Master just crank the voltage higher as I enjoy the screams of pain coming from the person I once loved, respect and called father.

As I see him writhe in pain, I finally feel that today my mom and all those dead boys will be vindicated.

Tyler’s Point of View:

A deep painful shock went through my system dragging me unwillingly to the surface of awareness as excruciating pain runs through my entire body, the first thing that enter my head is a pitiful loud scream, the person is screaming like a kicked dog, he is screaming like a mad man when trap in a maze of pain and confusion.

Those screams are ringing in my ears nonstop, exploding my head in a series of sharp throbbing pain, he sounds pitiful begging and screaming for his life, I just want to tell that person to shut up, but its too painful to open my eyes.

I try to block out those screams yet they still fills my head driving me to brink of almost insanity.

Finally sick of the noise I crack my eyes open first really slowly because they hurt so bad when the flare of the light invade them.

But after about 5 minutes of trying to open them, I give up trying to fall back into my semi unconscious state to not feel all the pain that is taking over my body, making nearly impossible for me to breath.

When I close my eyes once again, I hear a murmur of voices and suddenly an electric shock like no other hits my body traveling through my system and nearly paralyzing every single organ inside of my body and my head feel like its about to explode from all the hurt.

The scream that fill my head again is one so fill with frighten terror that I immediately knew that it was me doing all of the screams from before and I snap awake looking around me until I focus my attention on a small curvy body approaching me.

He is looking at me without a single emotion in his eyes, his face is expressionless and his eyes are cold and hard, yet there is a sweet smile grazing those lips as he reach for my face, leaning close to me and whispering in my ear some terrifying words,

“Welcome to hell daddy, Sylver wants to play” a cold shiver runs over me, I can feel fear and anger mold into one, but most of all I feel fear, a fear so deep that I can’t stop myself from trembling.

I know by the look on his face and in his eyes, that whatever he has plan for me will be equivalent to hell and that he will stop at nothing to destroy me just I had intended to do to him.

My fear is so great that my mouth immediately opens and I begin to plead with him ignoring all the others in the room,

“Sylver look at daddy, take me down from here, this has gone on far enough, we can talk about everything” he gaze into my eyes coldly for a moment, then his eyes soften and he begins to laugh hard, after he stops, his gaze landed on me again.

“You have no rights to ask for anything, there is no more to discuss or to talk about, what you did to me was painful enough and I was going to let it slide, but what you did to mom will never be forgiven, I will see you bleed out today and die daddy and you know what is going to be your last image?” he ask the question in a sugar coated voice the same voice that he said everything else deep fear starting making its way up my body.

He looks at me for a long time just smiling before he answer his own question,

“The last image you will see, will be of me laughing and spitting on your body as dead drags you to the deepest pit of hell” so calm and cold is that answer that anger floods through my body,

“You want to kill me for that stupid bitch, I am glad I killed her, she was only in the way of me having you for myself, you cannot kill me I am your father!” I scream at him, his expression never change, but that Italian dog step towards me,

He immediately stops him by saying,

“Master don’t worry about what he is saying, he knows that he will die a very painful death and wants to gain some type of pity from me, but he doesn't know is that my love and pity for him died a long time ago..................... And with what he did to my mom and other boys made me stop viewing him as a human” the Italian looks down into his face and reach down kissing him passionately in front of me.

My jealousy soared high, how dare he kiss that bastard in front of me? And on top of it call him “Master” that title was suppose to be mine, I should be the one he bows down to and call Master, my anger is boiling and I could not hold it in,

“You dirty whore!! I always knew you were one, always provoking me to do things, you brought everything that happened to you on yourself for being a shameless whore who shake his ass at his own father, I am not to blame for what you were practically begging for, you are!” I scream again at him wanting to see the reaction I got when he was younger and I told him that he he was at fault for everything.

But what I receive was a different reaction, he pulls out of the arms of that Italian and scrunch his face up in disgust, so much disgust that for the first time I felt that his hate for me had reached its peak.

“You sick slimy bastard you think I will fall for that, you as a pedophile should change your tricks and antics, I stopped blaming myself for what you did to me years ago so your words have no power over me anymore” this comes out calmly and then I feel another electrical shock shoots through my body.

I try to hold in my screams but I cannot, and they rent the air, I can also smell a burn scent and from the sizzling of my skin I know its me and that only make me scream harder and jerk around, which was a mistake because I feel sharp razor like band cut deep into my body from every side and angle.

I feel like I was going to past out when the pain of those cuts hit my head, I jerk back my head and another series of pain tears through me originating from my neck to the rest of my body.

Its a thousands times worse that the cuts, I cannot stop the screams, this is insane, I never felt this much pain in my life, in fact I have never felt pain I was always the one giving it.

“How does it feel to be on the receiving end of pain daddy?” Comes his question sweetly,

“But this is what you get when you provoke me, you cross the line when you lay your filthy hands on me and then you destroyed it when you kill MY MOTHER, so I will show you just how sweet and kind you son is, by returning you the favor a hundred times over” he nodded to the Italian and walk away from me towards his friend and the broken bloody body of Norman.

“Sylver you can leave me here, I forbid you to walk away, I brought you to this world you ungrateful bastard, come back here and let me down!” my shouts are falling on deaf ears as he made no moves to come over to me again, then the Italian step in front of me, his eyes are dead, no form of emotion whatsoever as he lift his hand and stab me in the genitals.

Stabbing and twisting the blade deep inside the area, my voice is now hoarse from all the screaming, this pain is unimaginable, I feel like I want to die, but somehow I know that my death is far away.

“I told you to keep away from what is mine, but you refused to listen, not I will give you all the warm and fuzzy welcome I could not give you when you visited here” he says this twisting the blade deeper in, I can feel blackness taken over my body and I want to welcome it with open arms.

But another shock hits me dragging me out of its comforting arms,

“Do you think I will let you go under that easy, don’t make me laugh, you will remain awake for every single pain I will give you before you die” and with that I felt my c*ck being rip from my body as more shocks and burn followed, allowing me to feel everything.

“Oh God! Have mercy, please have mercy!!” I scream this over and over as I feel blood gush from the area, but no one is moving to help, the Italian laugh,

“You should beg for mercy you disgusting pig, because we are just getting started, I only got rid of something you wont need anymore, don’t worry too much about it, you will have it back, I will make sure to bury it with your body” he says walking away going towards a wall of tools, he soon walks back,

“Oh I almost forgot my manners. Welcome to Boston, I bet you really regret coming here” he says this as he place a hot iron where my d*ck used to be, frying and cooking the blood and flesh, stopping the bleeding, my whimpers of pain are loud like a dying animal as drool and blood runs down the side of my mouth.

He is smiling at me but his voice is as cold as ice, my fear has tripled because I know that no mercy will be shown, I finally understand why they call him a beast.

As deadly pain runs throughout my body, I begin to see all the people whose lives I ended, I saw my wife, I saw my neighbors 12 year old son, I saw my ex-partner in crime, I saw many faces of boys from over the years and finally I see the one that survive me.

Sylver Reed.  Who is looking at me as you would the scrum of the earth and at that moment I regret everything I ever did, but now I know its too late to look back, because I will die here today, receiving no mercy.

And be buried and forgotten life a trash.

The Italian bastard is right, I really do regret coming to Boston.

And the smile on my boy’s face proves it.

Hey my babies, it has all begun I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it, my baby Sylver gets a little scary in this chapter, but he has every reason to, I can’t wait to hear what you all have to say and what you think.

Please don’t forget to Vote, Comment and share if you liked the story so far :D

Mama Chocolate is sending lots of delicious chocolate hugs and kisses your way ^_^