25.CHAPTER

25.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will really mean a lot :)

Tyler Reid’s Point of View:

I am standing under the rain watching the little Latino hussy walking quickly towards Sylver’s apartment building, as if he is running from something or someone, he seems to be deep in thoughts, I can tell from the way he is bitting his disgusting lips and twisting his fingers together, suddenly he stood still, then begins looking around as if he could feel and sense that someone is watching him.

Back luck for him that it is me we are talking about, I know he is scared, I am so close to him I can almost smell it rolling off of him in waves, he is like a rabbit under the watch of a wolf, with me being the wolf of course, if I wanted to, I could kill him and he wont even know what hits him, that knowledge thrills me, I even have a hard on just imagining him choking in his own blood gasping for breath, the more I watch him look around for me, the more I enjoy his terrified face, but for now I know he can’t see me, I am well hidden away from his gaze.

I have been following him for days now, from the time I found out that he is one of Sylver’s closest friend I was interested in knowing all about him, and  what made him so special, so that my delicious boy could deem him a friend, but what I have found out, has left me far from being impress, he is a little tease and a fucking whore, always shaking his ass and leaving mens hot and bothered, playing around with everyone.

I wonder how he became friends with my boy, just thinking about all the places he must have taken him makes me sick to my stomach, my Sylver was so pure when he was with me back home I made sure of it, by keeping him away from all of those people he called friends, especially the boys, they always wanted to use him and corrupt his mind, but now I know that this half breed trash and all the others has corrupted Sylver’s mind and turn him against me, he had never treated me the way he did back in the hospital, and as I go back to it my anger rise again, I want all off them to pay.

If I had a gun in my hands at this very moment, I would have just shoot him down like the trash he is, he and his other friends have turned Sylver against me, and it has leave a bitter taste in my mouth, that makes me furious, I really want to go and drag in into this alley and gut him, but I have more important things to do right now, and that is getting my sweet son back to where he belongs, in California with me, I know he still loves me, even when he said he hated me I knew he loved me.

I am his daddy after all, but what I am worried about now is that, that trash is going inside the apartment, it angers me that he even has a key, while thinking this I did not even notice when he slips his slimy self inside, all I know that if he comes out running I am going to have to sweetly end his no good life, and I will take pleasure in it................Who cares anyway right? its not like anyone is going to miss him.........the way I look at it is that there will be one less useless piece of trash in this world, they would thank me for helping with over population, it would be a favor to the world from me.

Chuckling I come out of my hiding, and walk over to the coffee shop facing the building, I order a hot chocolate, sit down at the window with the building view, as I continue to look on to see what happens.

Thinking back now, I know I should have clean the apartment, or at least get someone to clean it, but that would have been a stupid idea because the neighbors would have instantly know that something was wrong.

The apartment is dirty, scratch dirty, its filthy, and that half breed trash is going to see, it I did not plan on him coming over today, but the mess is all Sylver’s fault for not showing up when he was suppose to, it is his apartment and home after all, he should have come home.

After he left from the hospital with that Italian bastard, I thought he was driving him here, I was so excited about the fact that I would finally be alone with him, I even went to a store and got him some of his favorite flowers, a big bouquet of them, I also got some chocolate and I stop at the pharmacy to get some of those pill that helps him with his erection problems, then I drove back to his apartment, but when I got here, there was still no one in sight, I just assume they were out celebrating his recovery.

In no was was I going to be outdone by those bunch of bastards, so after a little attempt, I got inside his small apartment, it was nice I liked his style, I had always love his style from the time he was a boy, he was and still is good at things like that required an eye for art, he would always tell his mother how to decorate and paint everything and when it was all done everything always looked perfect, he would even go and pick out all my clothes at the store for me, and then he would just sit there watching me try on everything with such love and affection in his eyes, as he showed his approval, that is why I know still loves me, I just have to get him away from these people so he can come to realize it again.