40.CHAPTER

40.CHAPTER

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER MAY BE A LITTLE DISTURBING

Please Vote and Comment, Mama Chocolate will be grateful for it ^_^

Hey my babies I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I will really like for you all to tell me what you think about the story so far, also please remember that I will be holding a voting pool to see which story will follow this one, I will make you all know soon as this book is over.

Thank you all for your constant support and love towards me, also welcome to all the newbies to Chocolate Train, Mama Chocolate welcomes you on board ^_^

Sylver’s Point of View:

I am rudely awaken by a hard slap to my face, disoriented I try to move away from the attacking hand, jerking away I feel my body swing painfully back and forth and my stomach heave, calming a bit I try to quell the need to throw up due to the groggy feeling and the dizziness that is taking over my body.

My mouth is dry, my throat is scratchy and my eyes feels like they have sand inside their depths, but I fight myself to calm down, something deep inside alert me that this is not where I should be, even though I know that I am refusing to let fear and panic take over my body.

Racking my brains I think about what happened and I soon remember, the confession, the park and then going to the bathroom with Steps where we were attacked by a beautiful man and my sperm donor.

Another slap resounded and my face explodes once again in pain, but I let not a sound leave my lips, I know who I am dealing with and I will not show fear, I will not scream or beg.

I only scream and beg for My Master and right now Santier Alexander Alessi is not in this room, so there is no need for my voice to be heard.

“I know you are already awake toy, so open your eyes to look at your beloved daddy, you got my attention just like you planned” say that sickening raspy voice, opening my eyes I gaze firmly back at him not flinching,

“What is it you want? You sickening excuse of a father” I answer him my gaze not wavering “And who said I wanted your attention? The day you put your hands on me you seized to be my father and when I walked out of that house was the day you seized to exist as a person, so why will I want your attention?” I ask him sarcastically,

SLAP, SLAP.

“You better know who you are talking to you useless toy!! Be grateful that I came back for you after you ran away, so know your place” he screams into my face hitting me once again.

The sound of the slaps resounded in the room once again, pain runs through my face and I taste blood in my mouth, but I let nothing out, I did not even flinch at the third, forth and fifth slaps, I took it without looking away from his disgusting face.

He lifts one hand to my squeezing it while his other hand and began caressing my skin, running his hand roughly over the skin that My man and Master caress earlier and rage explodes within me.

How dare he erase My Master’s touch with his filthy sick disgusting touch.

Bile rouse up in my mouth and I have a strong urge to throw up as his hand snake around my soft cock, as he press his mouth against mine, stuffing his tongue deep inside wiggling his tongue about.

Saliva fills my mouth as I feel his wet trashy tongue rub the insides, trying to dominate something that is even not or has even been his, I bit down hard and he froze pulling way looking at me with disbelief as I spit al the saliva and my blood into his face.

I expected what happened next, the punch to my face and stomach are so painful that I want to double over and cry out my pain, but I just smile at him enjoying his confusion at my actions.

“You think this is where its going to end just because you bit me? I have news for you my sweet boy, your daddy is just getting started you don’t know what I capable off” he growls out angrily, I glare right back at him just as angry,

“On the contrary I know just what Tyler Reid is capable off, I know you killed your wife on the street like a dog so you could sexually abuse your son, I know too well what it feel like to get beating, punch, strike, kick and whip by you, I know that you killed the partner that helped you kill my mother, I know you came here and committed heinous crimes against young teenage boys, I know you are a sadistic fuck and most of all I know you are not even fit to be call a human...................................... So don’t tell me I don’t know what you are capable off, because I know it all too well!!!” I scream at him looking down my nose as if he is the most disgusting and wile creature I have ever seen.

Well he is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen or known in this lifetime.

He looked at me so shock and lost for words that I begin to laugh, genuinely laugh at his expression,

“So what if I get rid of the bitch to have you! You were always begging for it, saying daddy all the time tempting me with your body, offering your self on a silver platter, saying you were gay to call my attention always looking at me sweetly and full of lust” comes back his bitter reply,

Still laughing,

“So typical of abusers they always have some excuse to justify their sickly evil behaviour, of course I called you daddy back then you was my daddy so what else was I going to call you? Of course I was not ashame to take my shirt or pants off in front of you because I never knew you had those disgusting intentions and as for me being gay it was my sexual preference not a cry or call for you to abuse me sexually, so get your fucking head straight” I growl back at him taking out years of frustration and anger on this person which I once worship the ground he walked on.

“Don’t you dare lie to me Sylver Reid, I am your daddy and I knew just what you wanted and you wanted me, even now you dare to deny it!!” He scream at me pulling out his belt from his pants, I know I am going to get it but that does not stop me from telling him about his sick ass.

“Oh and here we go when Tyler Reid does not get what he wants, the expected violence, to think you were my hero when I was young, how could I have been so wrong about you? Never in the darkest, dirtiest, sickest part of my mind would I ever have thought you would have stoop so low as to molest your own son, from the time he was 11” his face show his surprise laughing cynically, I continue to stare at him, blood dribbling from my mouth.

“Surprise? I was too when I saw the various picture you took of me being drugged into a sleeping daze in various naked positions with you touching me. If you said that I was begging for your touch and wanted you, why did you had the need to drug me? That just showed how sick you are” I say this spitting it out in anger,

“You will get what you deserve for defying me, I have been patient and lenient with you, but I can see that the association with that Italian dog, the latino slut and the others have tinted your view, but I am here now to retrain you and show you who owns you” this slips out of his mouth in rage and I feel the first sting of the belt on my skin.

It hit and burn me so bad, but I refuse to let a sound escape, I will die before I show him any weakness, he continue swinging his hand, hitting my flesh time and time again, looking for a reaction that I wont give.

I laugh even harder at every hit,

“Go on continue do your worse, because for your every worse I have good to take over them, I have alway wanted to tell you this, so I am glad we meet today......... When it comes to the worse father and human being of the year, you win with flying colors every time Tyler Reid, you should be very proud” I continue laughing harder and harder.

“Shut up!! Shut up!! You were put on this earth to see to my needs, I don’t care what you or others say, you are mine to do with as I please” he scream still hitting my swinging body, this statement halts my laughter and I glared at him with hate and rage,

“Don’t you ever let those words fall out of your filthy mouth ever again, there is only one person I belong to and his name is Santier Alexander Alessi!!” I scream right back at him, how dare he looks to claim me, when I already have a Master,

“And when he finds you, I will enjoy every single minute of him crushing you beneath his feet like the filthy slimy cockraoch you are, in fact I can’t wait for it to happen so I can spit into your dying face as the last breath leaves your body, you messed with the wrong person when you messed with My Master” he step back from me as if I had burned him, then he begins hitting me with more force.

“You have hopes that that Italian dog will find you? He will never know where you are I made sure of it so you can stop all your bravado talk, you ungrateful child, I am your father trying to help you see the light yet you still want to act all high and mighty!!” after he says this I am totally convince that this man has lost his fucked up mind.

Before I can answer him I hear a scream from the next door and I immediately swing my head around looking for Steps, yet he is nowhere to be found, but when I hear cursing in Spanish I know its him in the other room.

This is the only time I feel worry, because he is not used to this type of treatment, I hear another cry but it does not sound like Steps, then pitter patter comes near and louder as he burst through the door towards me, I can see bruises on his face and neck but thank God his pants are still on his body.

My sperm donor stops what he was doing to me looking at Steps in surprise then he screams,

“Norman get your ass in here and get this latino slut out of my sight you useless man” the pretty man came in hobbling towards Steps, Steps evade him looking at me with tears and worry in his eyes,

“Are you ok Cuddles? Please tell me you are ok!” he shouts at me, turning around punching the pretty man in his face, people may not know this but Steps can fight, he just prefer nonviolence, but I can see from the pretty mans face that he has already has several encounter with Steps face.

“Yo estoy bien Steps, salga de aqui rapido y busca ayuda” (I’m fine Steps, get out of here and get help) I answer him back in Spanish not wanting these two sick men to understand us, that man tried again to grab him and he kick him, running towards me,

“No voy a dejarte Cuddles, no me voy a ir sin ti, aunque me muera!!” (I am not leaving you Cuddle, even if I die I am not leaving) he responds back to me in spanish wrapping his arms around my tie hook up to the ceiling body, the sperm donor is talking but we are ignoring him, until he lift his hand once again,

“I told you to get away from my toy you latin slut!” he scream as his fury comes down on Steps and me, Steps trying to protect me as he wrap his arms tighter around my body, blows after blows falls on us and Steps begins to cry as the blows got stronger, but he refuses to let go even though he is in pain.