24.CHAPTER

24.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will mean a lot :)

Sylver’s Point of View:

I wake up trying to stretch the kink from my body, but every move I make is painful, for some reason tho it is a delicious pain, my face is heating up just remembering the way I acted to get all these aches, all the begging, moanings and groaning until my throat was hoarse, he placed my body in so many positions my back and legas feel limber, my ass is hurting but not as much as I anticipate it would, I do have a vague recollection of my Master rubbing something inside of me after he cleaned me up, it had burn a bit, I was too out of it to care, then a delicious numbness took over, whatever it was I am really grateful to him for it.

Looking around I don’t see him in the room, nor do I hear him in the bathroom, and I feel a twinge of disappointment, at not finding him beside me, I look over to the night table and found his little note, that is written in bold letters, it explain that he had to go to the office a bit and that he will be back soon.

I tamper down my tears because I know he has to work, yesterday he spend the whole day with me, and what a day it was, it was fully packed with every emotion I can think of, some of the moments not so great, but others were amazing beyond words, especially when he said, that I was the first person he was going to make love to, and that he was happy it was with me, I was also very happy and I am still happy, he made yesterday so special for me, chasing a lot of demons and insecurities away, I enjoy every single minute of it.

Every kiss with his sexy succulent mouth had me whimpering in need for more, every touch and caress with his big gentle hands over every curve of my body as if he was paying homage to it made me shiver and moan in delightful awareness, every gentle then rough thrust of his big full c*ock inside my body, had send me over the edge time and time again, and every time I just  screamed out for more, God, if making love was like that I want to do it for all eternity, especially if its with him, the special way he do it with that special blend, of being gentle then going to rough to suddenly downright hammering himself inside,  to then shift back without warning to being gentle, that mix drives me crazy, and I know that I will only be able feel such amazing sensations with My Master.

I know he is a Dom, so that means they don’t have regular sex or ‘Vanilla Sex’, but he went that extra mile for me last night, pushing back his need to fully dominate, instead he made love to me all night long Dom style, something I would not mind in the least having a redo off from time to time, just so long as he gives me the the rough pleasurable pain that only he knows to give, that had me screaming for more yesterday.

I really can’t wait to see the full extend of his dominant ways in bed, I have a feeling it will be scary and exciting all wrap in one, just thinking about it has my heart beating faster and my body reacting, but I will wait for him even if I have to stay in the tub fill up with cold water, I don't want a redo of the only bad thing that happen yesterday, if I could I would just erase it.

Trying to get my mind of all the things we did last night, especially what I did, I finally got my wish to have his monster c*ock inside my mouth and it was so delicious just thinking about it has my mouth watering, it is so beautiful, I never thought I would have ever describe a c*ock as beautiful, but I have to do so now, especially after I have seen his in all its thick long glory.

Groaning out my sexual frustration, I try getting out of the bed but am held back with the sheets because of my worm like way to sleep, I wonder what he thought when he saw me all wiggle up, I guess the first thing that came to his mind was a worm, now I am really embarrass about that, but I can’t do anything about it now, I am also surprise that I did not wake up disoriented or something like that for waking up the first time in someone else bed and room, but strangely I was ok with it.

After fighting for about 6 minutes I finally got rid of the killer sheets yay..........

“Hahahahahahahahaha, yes I am alive” I say this pumping my fist in the air while holding my back.

“I can see you are love, thank God too, he did not break you” say an amuse voice, I spin around so fast I thought I was going to fall, I came face to face with two beautiful women, a dark chocolate lady and a white chocolate lady both had smiles on their faces, all I can do is stare.

“You were right Jan, Santy got a small one here, he is so cute, I just want to pinch his cheeks, he surely is a keeper” says the white chocolate lady still smiling at me, somehow she looks a little like My Master.

“Close you mouth child, go to the bathroom wash up, we will have your clothes ready when you come out, then you coming downstairs to have breakfast with us, after you are going to tell us have you survive all the activity you did last night with our big baby Santy” continues the chocolate lady, did she just call My Master a big baby, hahahahaha so funny, of course this is all said in my mind, nodding my head to them I ran into the bathroom.

After a 10 minutes showers, I come out cover up from head to toe in one of Master’s bathing robe, the ladies ohhhh and ahhhh over me picking out my clothes, fixing my hair, it was all so fast that in the next moment I find myself in the kitchen, sitting down at the pristine counter with a batch of pancakes top with syrup, a plate of scramble eggs and sausage, a side plate of bacon, and finally to wash it all down a class of milk and another one of orange juice.

“I really can’t eat all this, food mams” gesturing my hand toward the mountain of food on the plate, they both just smile.

“You need to eat, if you are going to be with Santy, he is a big guy after all and you are quite small, by the way you can call me Miss Jan” says the chocolate lady, looking me up and down, oh she is the famous Miss Jan that send me food when I was in the Hospital I have to thank her...........

“ Nice to meet you Miss Jan, thank you so much for all the delicious food you send for me while I was in the Hospital, I really enjoy all you send” she beams at me.

“It was happy to do it baby, I am glad you enjoyed it, but I am pretty sure all those giants ate it all before you could fully enjoy everything” I laugh because she is right, they always ate the most of the food, even when Stevie cook, they will eat the Lion share.

“What do you expect Jan, don't you see our boys bodies, there is nothing small about the five of them” says the white chocolate petit lady laughing too.

“My name is Celia Antonia Alessi, Santier, Vittorio and Antonio’s mama” oh my God I am in the presence of My Master’s mother, jumping up I stretch out my hand to shake her hand, I was shock though when she hug me, I was still for a bit then I wrap my arms around her, it has been so long since I hug a woman, I miss my mommy, tears came to my eyes, wiping them away I step away.

“It is very nice to meet you Mistress Alessi, and Miss Jan I am Sylver Reid, thank you ladies for being so nice” they both begins to laugh really hard, I had the opportunity to fully look at them.

Mistress Alessi, is very petit, in height and in body size yet she is curvy, she has a heart shape face, with big blue eyes, high cheek bones, a small button nose, a small bow shape mouth and dimples in her cheeks, all this is frame by long chocolate color hair.

Miss Jan on the other hand is a tall, round curve woman, with big behind and generous chest, a smooth oval shape face, with thin brows, long lashes and hazel eyes, they reminded me of Dorian’s eyes, a slightly full nose, smooth cheeks and full medium size lips.

These are too very beautiful women.

After they stop laughing the turn their attention back to me........

“Eat little cutie, we don’t want Santy to have a cow if he come back and you have not eaten yet, also I insist on you calling me Celia” says his mom.

“Yeah further more I need you to eat, because I don’t want Santy to break your back” continues Jan.

“Why would he break my back”, I ask while stuffing my face, the ladies burst out laughing again.

“Cutie you don’t see his big size to your small one? Of course one will worry, people worry the same way for me, because my husband is just as tall as Santy” says Celia.

“Also with you it look like it was really rough last night” she continues and I give her a confuse stare.

“Baby you really did not look in the mirror while you was in the bathroom right?” I look at Miss Jan blanky, she continues...........

“If I did not know any better I would have thought that we need a Van Helsing here to take care of a vampire, judging by all the sucks and bruise you have on your neck and collar bone baby” my hands fly up on their own accord covering my neck.

Laughing his Celia says “ Its too late for cover ups now, we already saw them cutie, we can see you had a really good pleasurable night, the evidence shows that he went all out marking you for everyone to see, its also a warning for them to back off” she finish, if my skin was a lighter tone I know I will be beet red now.

“It reminds me of Charles, he still go all out even if we are older now” says Miss Jan shaking her head.

“Where do you leave Angelo, that man is a beast, remember that time Jan, when I could not walk for 3 days” my mouth is on the counter by now.

“Yeah and all because I wore that dress you insisted I wear” continues Celia, Miss Jan only laugh.

“But you did enjoy the consequences of it Celia so don’t complain” she pause for a moment going to the refrigerator getting out something, she then walk back to the counter, and continue..............

“What about when you give me that hot pink lingerie for a present, I could not come out of my house for 5 days Celia, because Charles loved it too much on me” my head is swinging between the two of them now, too entertain to eat.

“You wore it for five days Jan?” disbelief evident in Celia's voice

“God no Cece, but every time he rip one of to have his way with me, he would immediately call the shop to have another one delivered, I think that store fell in love with us, even now he still spends money there”

“So you can’t complain about a mere 3 days, when my no no parts were on fire for 4 day after, I had to sneak out in the middle of the night to get away” she finish pouting, Celia and I burst out laughing it is too funny, especially the way she says ‘no no parts’