23.CHAPTER

23.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will mean a lot :)

Stephano’s A.K.A (Steps) Point of View:

Around 9 am in the morning, I made my way to Cuddles apartment, hurrying to get there quickly to get inside, from the rain and also to hide away from Dorian, that man seems able to find me anyway I go, it was like he has a radar on me, with the little bit I know about him I wont be surprise if he do have a radar somewhere on me, but I have a feeling he wont be looking for me right now, well at least not for the next hour until he figure out that I have slip out, when that happens I know I will be in mayor trouble, but I really don’t care at this point.

I should have just listen to my gut feeling about him, I knew he was trouble from the moment I lay my eyes on him in all his sexy perfection, especially when he looked at me with those hungry hazel eyes as if he wanted to devour me, but No..... I totally ignore that famous warning of, if you play with fire you will get burn.

But Stephano wanted to be bold, and I thought I would be scotch free and safe from any consequences as I always was in the past when I played around, so I went and played with the biggest and hottest fire I had ever encounter, and got burn to fucking crisp, if I knew about him  then what I know about him now, I would have stayed far, far away, he is nothing like the guys I have met in the past, they all pale in comparison(no pun intended); one look from him has my body firing up and he knows it.

Usually I play around, the guys get sick of it, then they leave me alone, and I like it like that, because like that I have the fun of flirting and teasing them, but in reality I had never had sex with any of them, it is all in good fun, but I like people to believe that I did all type of nasty sexual things, its fun to watch their reactions.

I can make almost any guy blush while I talk about the sex I never had, but I tried that with Dorian when we met, but it totally back fired, instead of him blushing his eyes blazed up and what he said to me, had me blushing in a minute flat; that should have been a red flag, a back the hell up Stephano, but no I continue to play around, and now I can’t get away from him.

He has the idea in his head that I am his, I mean I have no problem with him, he is fucking hot and sexy, anyway, that was before I knew he was a Dom, I heard about them and I have even met a lot of self proclaimed Doms before, but none of them came close to Dorian, he is so masterful, his body vibrates with dominance, it just ooze out of off his whole being in powerful waves..........................

That scare and excites me, but I am more scared than excited, I know if he looks at me long enough, or ask me to do something in that deep sexy voice of his, it does not matter what it is, he can make me do it, or anything he wants without a single word of complain on my part, and that thought has me shivering in fear.

I am somewhat of a control freak, so don’t want to give anyone that power over me, that is why I run away from him, and I will continue running for my life.

The feeling of someone watching me stop me in my tracks, pulling me out of my thoughts, as I was about to go inside Cuddles apartment building, I know it may sounds stupid, but I  swear I can feel like someone is watching me, the bad part is, that this is not the first time I have had this nasty feeling.

I have been having this feeling of being watch from the time Cuddles was in the Hospital, and right now I can feel the familiar sickening shiver runs down my back, sucking in my breath I discretely look around, I don’t see anyone, no surprise there, its not as if the stalker will jump out and say here I am, even if I don't see him, I know someone is there watching me and that knowledge frightens me even more.

I hurried inside, running up the stairs getting to the second floor, and slamming the door locking all the locks, as I get inside his apartment, my breathing slowly calming down getting better, shaking the rain off my body I begin taking off my coat, the rain is really crazy out there, that is why it is so weird for someone to be watching and stalking another person in this downpour, I am really happy  tho that Mr. Alessi took Cuddles home with him, even I know Mr. Alessi wanted something from Cuddles, but Cuddles was not complaining so much about it either.