4.CHAPTER

4.CHAPTER

Sylver point of view:

Everyone got quiet as we waited for the meeting to begin, I took out my notebook, to write down all the important stuff they will talk about.

One of the background guys got up and started talking; hey dont judge me for calling him a background, I just did not see him until now. And its all that beast fault.
And let me tell you he is in no manner, shape or form  a background, I dont understand why I did not notice him before.

He was another perfection, not as tall as that gray eyed beast, but he was just as appealing and handsome, with the only exception that his eyes are blue, you could tell that they are related.

He introduce himself,
Hello my name is Vittorio Alessi and I would like to officially start this meeting he smiled. Everyone in the room smiled back in response.

I was looking at Vittorio but I can feel HIS eyes on me; like seriously did I do so much damage that he has to stare holes through me.
(sigh) another crazy day. Damn

Vittorio continues;
As you are all aware this meeting is about the future of Alessi Department store, and how everything will be functioning from today on.

May I introduce my two brothers,

Antonio Alessi,
The other background guy stood up and I can say that he was a beast also with about 2 to 3 inches shorter than “HIM” and also his eyes were different than the others being a forest green.

Then Vittorio continue saying here is my other brother;

Santier Alessi

The beast stood up, I can hear whispers from all the ladies about what the want, and will do to him, I moved my eyes to the table in front of me. Ladies he is not that handsome; I know you are rolling your eyes at me; but excuse for lying to myself so I dont dream.

I smiled and look up again, he was looking right at me and my heart stated pounding once more and my body started to react again, and I am scared of the feeling.

Its not like I never felt desire, but not like this, he is just looking at me and I can feel my body reacting like it never did before, I have played with myself, but that is nothing compare to what he is making me feel right now. With the way he continues to look at me I felt like he was stripping me naked and touching all over.

He smirk at me, as if he knew what I was thinking. I shudder at the thougth
Then the meeting was started, he started talking all the new ways of things, and what needs to be improved, and about salary raise, growth opportunity, and all the extra benefits....yada, yada, yada.

I toned out for a bit until he said that he will love to talk to each managers of all the different department, I started to panic, because I know if I was in a closed space with him he will know about how nervous he makes me feel, and lets not forget how horny; I really dont know if I would be able to talk with him.(sigh).

Why cant I ever get a break GOSH

I felt movements next to me; Steps gets up and started helping Willow serve coffee and some finger food that was on a table in the corner, my mouth started to salivate and I remembered that I did not have breakfast before I ran out earlier the morning damn; Anyway lets get back to my friend Willow she is another crazy friend of Steps and I, but right now she seems less hyper than her usual self.

She is a beautiful mixed of native American, and black, very petite, with long flowing hair and smooth almond skin, with hazel eyes, a small nose, rosy pouty lips and the attitude to go with it; she is always hyper, but today I dont know whats wrong. We need some girl

I was so busy worrying about Willow, that I did not see beast approaching my side of the room and table.

I jumped when he spook, because it was so sudden

You are one of the first one I want to speak with... he said with that sexy accent and a glint in his eyes.
I want to see how well we get along.
One more thing I dont like to share, I did not do it as a kid I will not start to do so now, I can see we will have to set down some ground rules, or there will be lots of punishment involve, he growl in my ears making me shudder,

I gasp and gawk at him....What the hell is he talking about? I wondered, What does he means saying he dont like to share? I cocked my head to the side in confusion. I think I'm going crazy over a crazy guy...Yay me (note the sarcasm).

You will know pretty soon, he said answering my unasked question, and I will enjoy every minute I teach you he whispered; then just like that he walked away back to the front of the conference room.

Did no one see that, I looked around the room, but everyone was too busy eating and socializing ... great, just fucking great.... your coworker and friend is having one of his crazy days all you think about is food, I hope they all chooke; someone started coughing... Oh shit I did not mean it literaly damn.

After that the meeting was just a jumbled of voices, and before I realized it was done and we all was heading out.

I walked back to my section getting ready to start work when Sindy called out for me.

Sylver the boss wants to speak with you first, she says in a pissed of voice.

Truthfully I never knew what I did to make her hate me.

At what time I ask her.

How about now she said, as she walk of; I swear I heard her say fat ass, bitch at least I got an ass I said to myself.

But I ignored her like I always do and started walking to my doom.