5.CHAPTER

5.CHAPTER

Santier’s point of view:

I opened my eyes and felt a body snuggled up close to mine, at first I did not remember who it was, then it hit me, he was the little pretty sub that came home with me last night, but for the love of me I could not remember his name,I wanted to let of some steam and he was there, he was cute so I just went with it.
I thought about what I did last night with and to the little sub next to me, he was good, but pretty soon it became boring.

Anyway I woke him up.
Its time to leave, he snuggled more into my sheets.
Listen I will count to three for you to get up take a shower and leave, if not the cane is coming next, I said in my dominant voice.

He jumped out of the bed so quickly I had to laugh.

Sorry.... S S Sir he studder.

I ignored it and said go take a shower, get into your clothes, if you want anything the kitchen is there, but I need you gone by the time I'm finish with my workout.

Sir are you going to call me again, he asked with a hopeful voice; tilting up his face, it was a cute pixie like face but I did not want him anymore. I dont know why I get bored so quickly with them, it seems as if they cant hold my attention for more than a night.

I will let you know if I need you again I responded in a clipped tone.

He started hurrying towards the ensuite as I went downstairs to start my  morning workout.

I was so pissed at the idea of having to attend a meeting so early in the morning, but it had to be done.

So I started my morning routine, which includes my 1 hour workout session, I started to worked up a sweat, but before I was done I heard my door opened and closed, he was gone I sigh in relief I sure did not want to deal with a clingy sub, I got back to my workout.

After working out I did my shaving, then a shower, after that breakfast, and then getting ready for work .

Today I decided that to wear black, so I walk into my closet and looked at all the options hanging there. I decided on a black Dolce and Gabanna suit.

I was fixed my cuff links, brush my hair back, sprayed on some axe and walked downstairs.

Jan was already there I could hear her singing a jazz tone, she was always singing, and she can cook better than any chef ever can dream of.

She is a mother hen, she is a tall round shaped African American woman, she has been with my brothers and I from the time we were kids, but somehow she figured I needed her more that the others, she is always there and she  always know what to say and when to say it.

I smiled at the scene in front of me.

My brother Vittorio is there flirting with Jan as always.

Miss Jan come live with me and have all of my babies to make me happy, he said dramatically.

I walk in and hugged her, kissed her on both cheeks as we always do

She just smiled and said of with you, young bucks, you dont know what you are asking for Vittorio... she ended laughing.

Before they could start their usual banter; We have to leave I interrupted.

Vittirio rolled his eyes, and started walking towards the front door saying Im going to have you miss Jan blowing kisses right and left.

While she laugh hilariously. Just go to work and be good both of you, and kiss my baby Antonio for me.

Vittorio said Santier is going to kiss him Jan, because I dont want toad skin rub agains my lips so early in the morning, he said while walking hurriedly to his car, before Jan could get him. I laugh it was always intertaining to see them at each other.

We walked outside to our cars and headed for work, I stated to wonder what to expect.
I have not been to the department store for nearly 3 years, it was manage by my uncle Alexi he died a few weeks back, and I know there is a lot of things that has to get in order.

Vittorio and I got to the building, as we started to walk inside, we spot our baby brother Antonio, checking out a girl as she walked by.

Santy, Vitto he called out, after he was done getting her number.
Lets get up there and finish this quickly, so I can get back to work on the construction of the hotel, we have so much more to do.

Ok ok lets go I said, thinking about the other hotel project that is about to be finish and inaugurated,I sigh just dont same too eager to get it over with, I said in a dry tone as we walk towards our private elevator.

As we got to the 4 floor, I heard a mumbling, and I see a figure walking towards me without lifting his head.

He ran into me, looked up and gasp.

I nearly gasp but I turn it into a cough, because I have never seen anything so lovely and cute in my life, his chocolate colored complexion, those deep chocolate eyes, down to a little button nose, and those lips........ God those lips can make a saint sin; so pink and plum just ready for the taking and the tasting.

His gazed rush back to my eyes, I stared at him long and hard, until I saw his knees shake, I groaned internaly, I wanted him to get down on his knees, and do all and whatever I order him to do.
His gaze moved back to the floor, and I saw his face darken even more with his blush, he looked to cute and so unsure of himself.

I wanted to take him right then and there and fuck him until his voice was hoarse from screaming, and his legs couldn't stand anymore from all the loving I would give him.

I moved my eyes to his body, mmmmmm so full and plum, I could not help myself from imagining him, naked and tied up with a gag in his mouth on my bed....my dick got so hard I had to count to ten over and over.

Stop it Santier I said to myself, all in good time, I always get what I want, and what I want is chocolate, I know it will taste good when I get it.

I snickered.

His eyes flew back to my face, and what he saw made him step back immediately and apologized. Im pretty sure he saw the raw hunger in my eyes. But who can blame me he looks delicious, just ready to be eaten, by whom you may ask...why by me of course.

I'm sorry, he said, I was not looking where I was going and I did not see you.

I continue to look at him, and he became more nervous fidgeting with his shirt.

What are you going to do to make it better?
I asked, my accent strong due to the turn on state I'm in.

He gawked at me,
I apologized already, what more could you want? he asked.

I could feel my temper rising, and I know my eyes got grayer than they already was, he stepped back.

You should always give something in return to compensate for the damage you cause another person I said with a high handed attitude.

He started fidgeting with his shirt and pulling at the sides, and I wanted to smack myself, because I knew he thought that he hurt me because he has a thick body.

I wanted to hug him and tell him that I love his sexy body and that I would to make love to him right now, and show him just how much I wanted him.

He smiled brightly, and I had to hold myself back from dragging him to the next room, to have him under writhing and begging me for more as I thrust my dick deeply inside his tight ass.

I knew he was smiling to make it seems like he was not hurt by what I said, I so wanted to hug him and tell him that everything was going to be fine and the his chocolate beauty was perfect for me, I know I will have to build his trust and make him see how beautiful he really is.

Sir..... He said.... And I sucked in my breath.
He does not know what he is about to unleash calling me Sir, I had to put all my dominating desires under control before I drag him off to have my wicked ways with him.

But he continued........ my sincerest apology for stepping on your shoes and crashing into you, if you want me to compensate, I can always take your shoes to get them polish and clean again, and I can take your shirt to....

I lifted his hand to stop him, he stepped back again, never taking his eyes of my face.

I got so mad, I know my eyes were almost black now with anger, how can he think that I was going hit him I thought, clenching my fist.

I grabbed his face, I smiled even though I know that smile did not reached my eyes and said.

It will be my pleasure to train you the way I want, my lovely chocolate boy so be prepare.

And remember this.

My name is Santier Alessi.

I will be your master from now on, I said walking away before I did something that would have scared him to the core.
I saw my brothers smirking at me.
I forgot that they were in the background.

I turn around just before I walked in to the conference room, and he looked so cute standing there with that confused look on his face, with his head cocked to the side. I chuckled with enjoyment, moving my eyes down his back view, and thats when I saw what can and will make me forget about everything.....His perfect round ass, my mouth was already salivating and my cock got harder than ever before, I can just imagine how good it would feel in my hands, and how sweet it would taste when I lick, suck and bite it, shit I know he would be tight when I slide inside of him.

I had to control myself, because in my mind I can see him already tied to my bed, with his ass high up in the air, flushed darker than his chocolate color from all of the spanking that will adorned that bubble butt; damn I wanted him, I can hear my brother laughing at me in the background, saying I ass was whipped. And they are right.

As I was about to go back and drag him off, when I saw another guy all in all his latino glory walk up to him snapping fingers, in front of his face and pulling him towards the conference room. The latino babe was cute, but not as cute as my chocolate baby.
I walked in and sat down in the chair at the front of the room, licking my lips and waiting for my little chocolate treat to make an entrance.