2 - Scamper and Brian... I mean Brain

"Sorry Master." Said Igor. "What did you say?" Ask Glickenstein. "Oh! I mean... sorry, Master. I was in the bathroom. Had a bat stuck in the belfry, if you know what I mean. Master..." Igor said as he changed his speech and started to slur. "I don't want to hear your toilet memoirs, you cretin! I give you five minutes a week to take care of your business. I'm not running a resort here! Now get over there and... Pull the switch!" Glickenstein yelled.

"Yes, Master!" Igor responded.

The machine that Glickenstein was working on then started to buzz.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" said Glickenstein who then laughed maniacally. "Who's the failure now, Mother?" Then the alarms started blaring and the machine was powering down. Glickenstein then started sobbing, "Mummy, Mummy, you were right! I was never meant to be a scientist. I should have been a plumber like you!"

"That was the first time he was right all day." Igor stated. "You! Go find me a 16- gigawatt temporal transducer ''Excuse me, Master, are you sure you don't mean 21- gigawatt?" Igor said, trying to help. "You're correcting me?" Glickenstein then grabbed Igor and threw him across the room. "Strike!" Glickenstein said laughing. "I should do more to improve." Then Glickenstein left the room.

"Ohh, hunch." Igor said while groaning. He then fixed the hunch on his back. "Oh, there she goes. Much better." "Good evening, friends" sang a creature.

" "Good evening, friends" sang a creature

IGOR:

That's Scamper, one of my most successful inventions. I made him immortal. Which is kind of a hassle for him, since he doesn't want to live.

"Will nothing end this vicious cycle?" Said Scamper.

IGOR:

I also made him talk. Which is a hassle for me, since he never shuts up.

"No fair! You wasted your immortality formula on the wrong guy, Igor." Said a machine on wheels with a brain in a jar.

" Said a machine on wheels with a brain in a jar

IGOR:

That's Brain, one of my other inventions. Legend has it when the smartest man in the world died, they put his brain in a jar. This is not that brain.

"I wanna live forever! I got plans! And dreams! I got a squeaky wheel! Was that me?" Said Brain. "Really, Brain?" Said Scamper. "You want to be trapped in an endless existential nightmare, forced to keep living, even though life is meaningless and nothing matters?" Scamper said."Possibly. What exactly did you say?" Asked Brain. "Too bad he wasted his intelligence formula on me, too, Brain. Or should I say 'Brian'?" Scamper said mockingly that the name written on the jar said Brian instead of Brain. "Hey! I was in a hurry. Stupid permanent marker."

"Enough! The Evil Science Fair is in a week, and Glickenstein is gonna lose again." Reclaimed Igor. "Okay, I get it. You want me to fix his invention. Now I'll just need a screwdriver, some nails and my bag of marbles." Said Brain. "Don't touch his invention, Brain." Igor said annoyingly. "Fine. You don't want the benefit of my brain power. Then farewell, Igor," said Brain. "Like a gentle fawn, I shall leave this meadow." Brain then grunted. "On second thought maybe I'll stick around." Brain started to say but was interrupted by an explosion. "So I can watch Mr. Smarty- hunch fix Glickenstein's invention."

"I could. But you know what would happen if I did! The same thing he'd do if he found out I invented you two. He'd recycle me. Can you imagine being chopped up and used for body parts and God knows what else?" Said Igor, a little worried. "Horrible." Answered Scamper. He opened a bottle of poison with an Igor face that was hung on the wall. He drank the poison, however, he didn't die. He then groaned in annoyance. " Dang, still here." "If I had my shot." Said Igor. " I could be one of the greatest Evil Scientists Malaria has ever seen. They'd all cheer my name just like they do for the great Dr. Schadenfreude!"