8 - Failure...

Igor's voice echoed and when he saw nothing happened he looked at Scamper that was leaning next to the switch. "Do not yell at me." Scamper said as he glared at Igor. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was just... Pull the switch." Igor said. Scamper just rolled his eyes and just stood there. Estella was chuckling a bit with the scenario going on in front of her. Igor just signed and said, "Please pull the switch." "That's better," Scamper replied on his way to pull it, but was interrupted by Brain.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! Why does he get to pull the switch?" Brain asked, wanting to pull the switch himself. Igor just sighed as Scamper answered Brain's question. "Because I'm not an idiot, Brian." Scamper said. "My name is not Brian!" Brain yelled. "Then you must have his jar." Scamper replied back.

"Stop! You can both pull the switch." Igor said, getting tired of their bickering. "On the count of three." Igor said. "One." In that moment Scamper immediately pulled the switch looking at Brain with a smug look on his face. "Hey! No fair! You said we could both pull the..." Brain started to complain as Estella was chuckling.

The machine was starting to turn on and lightning soon hit the castle letting electricity flow and then hit the monster. Brain screamed and started to hold onto Scamper. "Rise! Rise!" Igor yelled, waiting for his monster to awaken. Estella was watching the whole thing and in aw. Soon the alarm started blaring and everything was shutting down.

"I... I don't  it." Igor started to say as Brain, Scamper and Estella looked at him with a sympathetic look. "I'm a failure. I'm a... I'm an Igor." He said as he was walking away. "Get rid of that thing. I  want to see it again." Estella wanted to go reach out to him and comfort him but Scamper said something that made her stop. 

"Funny you should say that." Igor, Estella and Brain looked back to where the monster was to find out there was nothing on the platform. "Uh... Igor?" Brain started to say as he curled near Igor and Estella afraid. "Yeah. Where did the monster go?" "I don't know, Brain." Igor responded as he also began to feel afraid as he stood next to Estella.."

"May I suggest looking behind you?" Scamper yelled as he made a terrified face and pointed behind Igor, Brain and Estella. They screamed as they looked behind them only to realize there was nothing there. They then looked back at Scamper with a WTF expression. "It was just a suggestion." Scamper replied.

They all then started to look around and finally reached back to the platform. "Maybe it just spontaneously combusted?" Estella asked, hoping maybe that was what happened. "Oh, yeah sure. I've read about that in... Who am I kidding? I can't read!" Brain started to say and then yell as he was panicking.

Suddenly there was a sound of metal clanking that sounded as if it was right above them. They looked up and gasped as they saw the monster clinging onto the sign that said "Evil Science Fair".

The monster then started to make her way down as everyone else tried to leave

The monster then started to make her way down as everyone else tried to leave. She then blocked their path and looked at them.

The monster then roared and left, making a huge whole in the wall. Scamper then said, "And just like that she was out of their lives." "I did it. I... I  life." Igor said as his expression changed to a happy one. Brain then asked a random question, "Has that hole always been there?"