9 - She's not Evil

Igor, Scamper, Brain and Estella left the castle through the hole the monster created to search for her. "Come on!" Igor yelled as he started to run after where the monster was going as everyone else followed. "Let me get this straight. We are after the bloodthirsty monster?" Scamper asked as he was running alongside Igor.

They then stopped as they saw a broken sign on the ground. "Home For Blind Orphans." Estella read as they then looked at the building. Screams were heard as Estella was starting to panic. "Oh God, she's killing blind orphans!" Estella yelled. "That's so evil! I mean, which is great," Igor said as Estella then started to glare at him. He then faked coughing a bit and said, "but... Blind orphans!" The screams still continued as they then rushed inside.

They opened the door to the building to reveal the monster holding a child in her big hand as she twirls around. The children were laughing and squealing with glee. "I wanna go next," One of the children said. "Me, me, pick me!" Another one said. "I what diabolical deed she has planned next. Piggyback rides?" Scamper said sarcastically. Everyone, especially Estella calmed down seeing that the children were still safe. Igor however then was confused since his monster was supposed to be evil.

"It's my turn! I go next! I go next! Me! Me! Pick me! Me! Me!" The children would say wanting to be the next to play with the monster. "Blind orphans get everything!" Brain then said. "Ah. Hello, your highness. Great to see you again. Are you here to help around again?" A lady with a cane said as she appeared next to Estella. "Oh hi again. No. I'm just here to take our friend back, she kind of ran off." Estella answered. "Your very friend is a sweetheart." The lady replied smiling. "No, she's not." Igor then said quickly as he then went to get the monster. The lady and Estella frowned a bit as they saw him walk off.

"I am your master, and I you to stop this gesture of now and put them down." Igor said as the monster only stared at him blankly. "Down!" He repeated and this time did as she was told and put down the child. "Okay, now you're gonna march back to the castle, got it?" Igor then said. The monster then seemed to be reaching for Igor that scared Scamper, Brain and Estella. "Oh, he's dead!" Brain said. However, instead of harming Igor, she was reaching for a flower. She then proceeded to sniff the flower. "Those are paper flowers the sell." The lady said as she approached Igor. "Sounds like someone likes them." The lady then said to Igor seriously "You touch it, you buy it!"

Back to where Glickenstein's castle was, (Schad) Igor was running back to see him in his car. "Master! I inside Dr Glickenstein's castle and didn't see anyone. But that's not all..." He said when at that moment Schadenfreude interrupted him. "Yes, it is because your voice is annoying." He said. "Now to break into Glickenstein's castle and the plans like Heid failed to do." Schadenfreude continued to say as Jaclyn just seemed annoyed.

When they got to the castle, they then noticed the hole in the wall that the monster made. "What did this?" Jaclyn was wondering. "I'm guessing something big." Schadenfreude began to say. "Something like this." Schadenfreude has found the blueprints that were used to create the monster. "Life? Glickenstein invented life?" Jaclyn wondered in disbelief. "I don't he had a hand in it." Schadenfreude said, noticing Glickenstein's arm on the floor.

"Well, if he's toast, who that?" Jaclyn asked as she grabbed Glickensteins arm. "I don't it." Schadenfreude said as he showed Jaclyn that the blueprints were signed by Igor. "Wow, so not only is every other Evil Scientist smarter than you, an Igor is, too? Ouch" Jaclyn mocked Schadenfreude as she chuckled. Schadenfreude then cupped Jaclyn's jaw as he said. "Smart is not mouthing off to the man who has just his way to take the throne." Jaclyn then said playfully "Bum, bum, bummmm."