7 - Making the "Monster"

Igor opened some sort of a trapped door and went down there to show something to everyone as they followed him. "I come down here to think." Igor said as he was going down. Estella then went after Igor and Scamper was going after her. "Wow, how interesting." Scamper said as he was going down. Scamper then said, "What's next? You're gonna pull out a guitar and play us a song you wrote in about being misunderstood?"

Igor then turned on the lights and opened the curtain to reveal a skull with one eye. When Scamper and Brain saw it, they started to scream out of terror. "I know, right? And she's not even done yet." Igor then said after they stopped screaming. Scamper and Brain then continued to scream. When Scamper calmed down he looked at Estella and asked, "And why weren't you screaming?" Estella looked back and replied, "Where do you think he gets most of these body parts?" Scamper and Brain just looked at her with wide eyes then continued screaming.

*Jump, Jive N' ail Playing in the Background*

Igor, Scamper, Brain, and Estella then all started working in helping create life. Igor pulled a switch which caused a platform to lower to the ground. Estella then put some sort of body part on the platform and then opened a sort of bottle that contained instructions to build Igor's "monster".

Scamper then put another body part on the platform as Igor started putting a growth solution on a hand. Brain tried putting a body part on the platform but got hit and fell in the process.

Igor then put the growth solution on an ear and a heart as Brain was saying, "Come on, bigger. Do it. Come on, make it bigger." Brain then put a drop of the growth solution in a bottle with a label that said, "Handle with Care". As he did that he yelled, "Bigger!" When that happened, he screamed as it exploded and he fell.

Brain was then directing Igor, Scamper, and Estella as they were carrying the hand for the creature. "Okay to the left. Very good. Now back to the right. No, no, no! To the left, now back to the right. To the right. To the right. Is that even her hand?" Igor, Scamper and Estella just groaned and were so annoyed that they threw the hand at Brain.

Scamper was then stuffing the brain of the creature into her head as Brain purred at the sight of it making Estella cringe. Igor was holding a huge needle as Brain fainted as he saw how big it was. "And now to make her skin indestructible." Igor said as he put the serum in the creature. The creature's skin then started to glow.

To make sure the serum worked, Igor pointed a gun at her and when he shot, the ray bounced off her and was flying everywhere. It almost hit Estella but Igor pushed her out of the way so it hit Scamper instead. Brain then started laughing and said, "Did you see that? Shoot him again." Scamper then glared at Brain. "Ugh, thanks Igor," Estella said, blushing a bit. "Yeah no problem," Igor replied, also blushing.

Igor, Brain, Scamper and Estella walked up to that table wearing masks, except for Scamper. "And now, the crucial last piece, the of all the Monster's power," Igor began to say as he took out a glowing green bone. "The Evil Bone. I have to hurry. It its power in the light." He then quickly went over to the monster and inserted it in her finger. "That's it." Igor said as he took off his mask. Estella and Brain followed his lead.

"Only one thing left to do." Igor started to say. Brain then started chuckling and saying, "He said 'do.'" Igor then went to the monster's side and yelled, "Pull the switch!"