Epilogue.

Ahh! This is it! The last chapter/epilogue! I seriously can't believe I finished a whole book. I usually don't finish stuff I write. Hahaa.

Massive thank you to everyone who read, commented, and voted! I love you all! You too, ghost readers. I love you guys too. You might not know it, but I know you're there! :D

But yeah thank you all so much!! I hope you enjoy this last chapter :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Green eyes glanced anxiously around the room. It was the big day.

Harry couldn't believe it. He was marrying Louis. Louis, who had caught his eye from the very beginning and met in the toilets. It felt like just yesterday that they'd been told they were through as a band, Louis jumping into his arms in pure excitement.

Harry sighed and ran a hand through his curls as his mother continued to adjust his bowtie.

He just wanted to see Louis. They hadn't seen each other all day.

'Not until he walks down the aisle,' had been Anne's reply each time Harry had asked. His sister had assured him that Louis was being told the same in his room.

No matter how much he whined and begged, they wouldn't budge. He would just have to wait.

Harry glanced at the clock. One hour left. He groaned. That was sixty torturous minutes until he could see his beautiful husband-to-be.

A huge grin that refused to go away appeared on his face every time he even thought of that. They were seriously getting married. Just the idea of it was so... mind blowing?

"Harry, come sit here," Gemma called, gesturing to a chair in front of her.

He noticed she was holding a small bag. Harry scrunched his nose up. "What's that?"

"Makeup." Gemma pulled out a few fluffy brushes, foundation, concealer, powder, and other various cosmetics.

Harry sighed. Of course. He sat down in the chair and allowed his sister to practically cake his face with makeup.

"Hold up, what is that?" He asked accusingly, pointing to the palette in her hand.

"Eye shadow," Gemma explained. "It goes on your eyes and-"

"I know what eye shadow is! I'm not wearing it!" Harry cried indignantly.

Gemma sighed exasperatedly. "Why not? It'll look nice."

"I don't want to! It's all sparkly!"

"Come on, just a little bit?"

"No!"

"Harry, don't be difficult."

"Get that brush away from me!"

"Harry! Gemma!" Anne cut into the two siblings' argument. "What is going on in here?"

"Gemma's trying to make me wear sparkly eye shadow!" Harry complained.

"Just a little bit!"

Anne sighed. Her children might be all grown up, but they still don't act like it.

Married, she thought. My baby boy is getting married. They grow up so fast...

"Gemma, don't force your brother into wearing eye shadow. Harry, stop being so loud." She walked off to help Niall and Liam with their ties.

They had decided that Harry would have two best men: Niall and Liam. Zayn was Louis' best man.

"Harry! Harry!"