Chapter Eleven.

Oh hi guys, there's probably one or two more chapters left of this story, and then an epilogue

Thank you all so much for reading! :)

I really like this chapter...

I hope you like it, too :)

-------------------------------------------------

Something forced Louis out of his deep slumber. He groaned, extremely irritated. Who dared to interrupt his precious beauty sleep?

"Wake up, Lou."

The beautiful, deep voice woke Louis up immediately, all traces of the former annoyance completely gone.

"Hazza." Louis smiled sweetly up at the younger boy. He opened his arms. "Come cuddle!"

Harry grinned and shook his head. "Not now. It's time to wake up!"

Louis groaned and buried his face in the pillow. "But we're on break."

"But I made you breakfast in bed."

The older boy sat up and grinned. "Aw, really? That’s really sweet of you."

"Yeah, here!" Harry placed a tray in front of Louis.

It was piled high with scrumptious Belgian waffles layered with whipped cream, eggs on toast just how he liked them, and strips of bacon crisped to perfection. Louis inhaled deeply. It smelled absolutely delicious.

He glanced at Harry.

"You made this?"

The curly-haired boy nodded shyly, waiting for approval on his cooking.

Louis hastily shoveled a forkful of food into his mouth. His eyes widened.

"This is amazing, Hazza!" He said around a mouthful of bacon. He picked up some more on his fork and held it in front of Harry's lips. "Try some!"

"No, I'm good." Harry chuckled.

"You have to try it! It's really amazing!" Louis insisted.

"I know it is, I made it."

"Well isn't someone modest?" Louis joked. "Just try it!"

The younger boy shook his head, grinning.

"Pwease, for me?" Louis pouted and widened his eyes.

Harry could never say no to that face.

"Fine," he sighed, accepting the food.

"Yay!"

Harry chewed apprehensively. He decided that it did taste quite delicious.

Louis continued alternating between eating and feeding Harry. When they were done sharing breakfast, Harry took the tray into the kitchen.

"Alright, now go get dressed." Harry commanded as he walked back in.

"Why? It's a free day. We don't have to go anywhere." Louis complained.

"Yes, we do. I'm taking you out on a date.

Louis glanced at the clock doubtfully. "Where are we going at ten in the morning?"

"It's an all-day date. And you'll see. It's a surprise! Now go get ready!"

Harry left the room to go wait in the living room.

The Doncaster boy sighed and walked up to his closet. He realized that Harry hadn't told him where they were going, so he had no idea what to wear. He settled on dark jeans, his usual striped shirt, and navy blue braces.