Chapter Ten.

So sorry for not updating... I've been working on some one shots :)

Oh and thank you all so much for over 1,000 reads on this story!! :) Ahh!

Louis being adorable on the side <3

Here's a nice long chapter... well I think it's long haha :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It hurts so much, Harry!"

"I'm sorry, boo. Can you move?"

"No, it hurts too much.."

"Not even a little?"

"No it's too big!"

"Well I told you not to climb the tree barefoot..."

Louis pouted childishly. He'd insisted on climbing the tree in the park. He thought it would be fun. Instead, a huge splinter pricked his foot.

Well, huge in his opinion. It was pretty tiny. He resorted to limping over to a bench and whining to Harry.

"Hazza! It hurts!" He complained.

"I told you not to climb the tree.."

Louis crossed his arms and pouted more. Harry kissed his bottom lip, making him giggle.

"You want me to take the splinter out?"

Louis' baby blue eyes widened comically. "Will it hurt?"

"Probably... but it's your fault for it being there in the first place." Harry pointed out.

Louis rolled his eyes. "Fine, fine. Take it out, please, Harry. I just hope it doesn't hurt too- OW!"

Harry had yanked the splinter out while Louis was talking.

"That hurt!"

"Sorry, Lou," Harry apologized, kissing Louis' cheek. "It would've been worse leaving it there."

"My foot hurts."

"Oh don't be a pansy. It can't be that bad."

"It's pretty painful... I don't think I can walk..."

"Well I guess I'll just have to leave you here at the park, then." Harry grinned cheekily. He stood up and started walking away.

"No!" Louis protested. "Come back! Come back to meeeee!"

Harry laughed and turned around, running back to Louis. He wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and swung him in a circle.

Harry pulled Louis to his chest. Louis tucked his head under Harry's chin.

"You don't really think I would leave my Loubear, do you?"

"I'd hope not... Carry me, Hazza?"

The curly-haired boy chuckled. "I thought you didn't like it when I do that?"

"Only when you're slinging me over your shoulder against my will..." Louis corrected. He held a hand out toward Harry. "Please, Hazza?"

"Aw, of course. You know your puppy eyes always work on me.

Harry snaked an arm around Louis' back and the other under his knees, cradling the smaller boy to his chest. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck.

"Haaarry! Harry is very merry and rhymes with Jerry! His name is Barry and he's very ..carey?" Louis sang with a made-up tune. Harry chuckled at how weird he was.

He carried Louis all the way back to their flat bridal style.

"Can I put you down now?"

"Am I too heavy?" Louis frowned.