Chapter one

Hi there my lovelys.

I do not own Harry Potter I'm just pintching him for a bit. But he still belongs to J.K Rowling.

Hope you enjoy.
############################

We all know the girl who lived is Harriett Potter. But who is her brother? Harry Potter. Never heard of him?! Didn't think so.

In this story Harriett is the spoilt one. Harry is The Forgotten.

-

On a cold october night The Dark Lord paid a visit to Lilly and James Potter. They were watching a film when there was a loud bang at the door. James told Lily to take their daughter and run. So she ran to her childs room and grabbed her daughter and apperated out of there, completly forgeting their other child. James hearing the sound of her apperating away did so himself. The Dark Lord walked into the house and up to the childs room. The Dark Lord, upon seeing they left their son, took pity on the child and took him home. As Lucifer Salazar Marvalo Riddle his son.

############################

Lucifer (Harry) knew who he once was when growing up. Yes "The Dark Lord" did not keep that from him nor his followers. So everyone knew why he was there and who he is. Everyone had to be careful around him, though. He was just a insane as his father. Maybe more. He has his own wand and it is non traceable. His wand is also very powerful. You could say as soon as his father dies he is the new "dark lord". He has his own snake, called Slither. Slither is a Jaguar ball python.

 Slither is a Jaguar ball python

He also has his own cat. But it's not a small house cat you would think it is. Its a Black Jaguar. Called Jasper. (By the way if you can't tell, he likes jaguars.)

He is 17 and is currently in battle training with his best friend Draco (not for long), they were both circling each other

"Come on, Dray, you can do better then that." Lucifer teased.

"Yeah I know that. But you need to be more loose. I might hit you." Draco replied concerned.

"Awww you're afraid of hitting me. And why is that?' He asked.

"You know why Luc." They both stopped and Draco looked down at his feet. "You know why."

"Draco what did I say about this, I can't. My father would be pissed." Lucifer said.

"Father this. Father that. I get you don't want to piss him off, none of us do but... ugh forget it i've had enough!" Draco shouted walking out the room.

"I'm sorry Dray. I just can't. Not yet." Lucifer whispered once Draco left.

############################

Thats it for this one my lovelys

Hope you enjoyed.

Sincerely Izzy.