Twenty-Eight

The following week we headed home. We spent a week filled with happiness for one another,on the island, a week filled with just each other. But like everything we had to go home.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pulling into our packs drive, I was nervous and excited. I didn't know what to expect from everyone.

As the car pulled to a stop, the whole pack was there waiting. Arden steps out and everyone remains silent. He walks around the car and opens my door.

He offers me his hand, and I nervously take it. I step out of the car, clutching his hand, as my white summer dress falls to almost to my ankles, from sitting for the last couple of hours.

 I step out of the car, clutching his hand, as my white summer dress falls to almost to my ankles, from sitting for the last couple of hours

As I step fully out of the car, my baby belly clearly showing, the pack bursts into cheers.

Arden bends down and whispers in my ear, "they are happy to have their Luna home safe and sound," he says, kissing me on the temple.

I smile, and wave to everyone, happy to be home. I am pulled into many arms for hugs.

I am soon led by the pack to the backyard, where food is being cooked, lights hung everywhere and music starts.

Arden takes my hand and pulls me to him, and we dance to the music. Laughing and talking as we do.

Coming home was great, the pack, Arden and I, celebrated my safe return and the elemination of our one true enemy.

When I could no longer keep my eyes open, while sitting in Arden's lap at the fire, he carried me to bed.

################################

* Please vote and comment.

*Sorry short, but I wanted to add this chapter to show the happiness of the pack, having their Luna safely home.