Twenty-five

"Baby, please don't cry, I miss you too," he says. "Arden, I don't know if I can do this," I cry. I hear a sniffle behind me. I turn and see his mom and dad standing there, his mom crying.

"Mom it's ok," Arden says. "No son, it's not, this is the first time since we left that she's actually really talked or responded to anyone," she says.

I look back at the screen, and see a look of shock on Arden's face. "Baby everything will be ok, I'll be there before you know it," Arden says.

"I want to come home," I say barely a whisper, as tears run down my face. "I know, babygirl, but I need you safe," he says. "I'd be safe there, with you," I cry.

"Baby don't do this please, it was hard enough to send you away," he says. "Then let me come home, I need you, Arden, I can't do this without you," I cry.

Arden runs a hand threw his hair. "Can I talk to my mom, baby," he asks. I nod my head and get up and leave the room, grabbing his shirt as I leave.

I go to the living room and sit on the couch, and Bryson joins me. I lay my head on his shoulder and cry. "It'll be ok, Luna, we'll go home soon," Bryson says.

I just nod my head, and continue to cry. About an hour later, Arden's parents come back out of the room.

I rush back to my room and she Arden still on the computer screen. Taking the computer to my bed, I lay down and stare at him, as he does me.

"Ok, talking to my parents, we agreed, you need to come home," he says. I smile. "Can you be ok, for two days, there and then come to me, baby," he asks. I nod my head, "I'll try," I tell him, still smiling.

He smiles, "I can't wait to have you in my arms again," he says. "It's all I want," I reply, smiling, "it hurts being away from you."

"I understand, trust me I do, baby, I need you to be strong for two days, and I'll be there at those gates, when you get off the plane, I promise," he says. I nod, smiling. "I love you Arden," I tell him.

"I love you so much baby, now sleep, I'll stay on till your sleeping," he says. I nod my head, and cuddle into the blankets, clutching his shirt.

Soon my eyes grow heavy, and I hear "goodnight baby," from Arden. Then that's it.

The next morning, I felt a little more like me, knowing that I will be home and in Arden's arms soon, just one more day. One more day, and I'll be going home.

I explored the island and even went swimming in the ocean. As night came, I ate dinner and then called Arden.

The Skype keeps ringing and ringing, but he doesn't answer. I figure he's busy, so I watch some TV.

A couple hours go by, I get up out of bed and sit at my desk. Powering on the computer, I wait.

When it's finally on, I try to Skype again. Ringing,ringing nothing. Feeling down, I go to my bags and pull out one of his shirts and chane into it.

I lay down and fall asleep almost instantly, as Arden's scent surrounds me.

################################

*Please vote and comment.