Sixteen

*sexual content, skip if you want*

As dark nears, all kinds of lights turn on automatically. "Luna, it's time," Bryson says. I nod my head, as butterflies flutter in my stomach.

I follow him to where I am needed. Arden's mom stands waiting. I follow her into a small changing tent. Where she hands me a white dress.

I change, as she watches me do so. "I remember my marking and mating ceremony," she says, "it was the most nerve racking day of my life, but it was also so magical."

She takes my hands in hers. "Come dear, it is time," she says. Leading me up onto a stage. My eyes search for Arden and I spot him.

He's standing on stage, dressed in a suit, and tie. He looks so dashingly handsome. Mom smiles as she sees me looking at Arden.

She guides me to him and places my hand in his. He pulls me to him, and kisses me. "You ready,baby," he asks. I smile, "I am."

He turns us to the crowd. An elder of the pack walks up to the stage. "Please fax each other at arm's length," the elder male says.

We do as directed. "Do you Alpha Arden Skye take this lovely Summer Valentine as your mate, to love and protect?"

"I do," Arden says.

"Do you promise to protect her above all else, including over your position as Alpha?"

"I do," Arden says. His words makes my heart flutter.

"Do you Summer Valentine take this lovely Alpha Arden Skye as your mate, to love and protect?"

"I do," I smile.

"Do you promise to protect him above all else, including over your position as Luna?"

"Always," I say smiling.

"To the Skye Pack,do you accept these Union of these two mating,and becoming your official Alpha and Luna," the elder asks the pack.

The pack yells, "we do."

The elder looks to us, "Alpha Arden Skye, you may mark your mate and then go to the tent.

Arden pulls me to him. Claiming my lips as he does. We kiss for a couple of minutes before, he gazes at my neck. He pulls my hair away and onto my other shoulder.

Claiming my lips once more, he trails kisses down my jaw to the spot he'll be marking, I feel his canines extend, he licks my spot, and my breath shudders, I feel his smile against my skin.

Licking my spot once more, I shudder once again, he then slowly sinks his canines into my neck, I gasp from the sudden pain, but hold my cry of pain.

As he retracts his teeth, I feel my blood trickle down my neck. He licks it up and seals the bite wounds with his tongue, and my knees go weak.

He puts his hands on my hips, steadying me, so I don't fall. "I got you baby," he says. A look of lust in his eyes.

"Do you trust me,baby," he asks. "Always,"I reply. He swiftly scoops me into his arms and carries me off stage.

He brings me into the tent setup for us. I take note he is trying to sheild my vision from something. I look around the tent. I see a bed neatly set up in the center.

He carries me to the bed and lays me down. It's then that I glimpse what he was trying to keep from me. The elder who did the marking ceremony is standing in the shadows, watching.

I look to Arden and back to the elder. Arden pulls my chin back to him, "focus on me, baby," Arden says. He backs away, as I watch him.

Arden undresses himself,as I watch. He climbs onto the bed, staying at my legs. He gently brings his hands up the inside of my dress, but careful not exposing anything.

He grips my underwear and slowly starts to pull them down my legs. My eyes dart to the elder. I see him still watching.

I look at Arden fear in my eyes. "It's ok baby," Arden says in a whisper. My heart begins to pound in my chest.

Arden positions himself between my legs, as he pulls me to him. I feel him at my entrance, waiting, to enter me.

"I'll be gentle,baby, I promise," Arden says getting my attention back on him. He enters me slowly, as I gasp at his intrusion. "Shhhh....baby, it'll be ok," he says.

He begins to thrust in me slowly, as for me to get used to him, in me. I look over and see the elder is still there watching.

Arden directs my face to look at him, and claims my lips. I wrap my arms around him, and he begins to thrust into me faster and deeper. Getting lost in each other in the process.

With his last thrust, he stills as he spills his seed deep into me. He claims my lips again, keeping my focus on him.

I feel someone pull my dress away exposing our connected bodies, before my dress is dropped back down. Then the person leaves the tent.

Arden pulls himself out of me, smiling at me as he does. "You are required to lay here for about five minutes, then we shall join everyone," Arden says.

He then lays next to me, and wraps his arms around me. "We were required to mate and the elder was here to make sure it happened, and to make sure, we were connected as I came inside you," Arden says.

"Even I wasn't informed about that till the last minute," he reasurres me."no this is the only time, we are to be watched, the five minute wait is in hopes of you getting pregnant," he says.

################################

*Please vote and comment.