Three

When the bus finally stops, it wakes me up as the announcer says this is the last stop.

I get up, grabbing my bag, and walk off the bus. I looks around me at a small southern town, it smells of water all around me.

I smile, knowing that the trackers won't be able to find me here, water helps mask our scent, but eventually you get used to it, but since my old pack wasn't near any water source they wouldn't be able to scent me here.

I see a human girl walking towards me, atleast I am pretty sure she's human. I stop her, "where am I?" She responds by telling me in a sweet southern accent, "your in Louisiana." "Thank you," I tell her.

She walks away, as I walk the opposite direction. I spot a help wanted sign outside a bar, I walk in. I'm accustomed to making drinks and cooking, plus my fake ID says I'm twenty-one.

I walk up to the bar, "can I have an application," I ask. The lady at the bar nods her head and grabs one from under the counter and hands me a pen.

I fill it out, and hand her it back. She stands there looking at my application and then to me. Even at eighteen I can pass as twenty-one. "When can you start," she asks. I look at her and smile, "now if you need me," I say happily.

"Ok, got a place to stay," she asks poi to my bag. "No, just got here, but I am looking," I smile. "I have an extra cabin, it's yours, I'll take rent out of your pay," she says.

"Sounds great,"I reply. "Come on, let's get you to work," she says smiling. I walk around the counter and she leads me to the back room.

"This here is your uniform, you can change here, and I'll have you waiting and busting tables today," she says, then leaves.

I change I to the uniform, which is short shorts and skin tight t-shirt, low enough to show cleavage.

Putting my clothes in my bag, I go back out to my new boss. "I'm Sarah, and all tips are yours, as you collect," she eyes me. "You'll definitely get alot of those," she smiles, "the men here aren't used to a young hot girl," she smiles.

I blush, at her comment. "Here's the ordering pad and pen to write in it, she hands me a small pocket apron, "for your tips and the order pad and pen," she says, "now get to work," she shoves me and smacks my ass.

Soon, I am taking orders and slapping hands away from my ass, but the day was definitely not boring. By closing time, I have made more in tips than I did for anything in my life.

Taking off my apron and changing my clothes, "so what did you think Summer," Sarah asks. "I love it," I reply. "Good because that's your job for now on, I hate waiting and busting tables," she laughs.

She then takes me to the cabin she's renting to me, "take care of the Gators and snakes and you'll do good," she says. She hands me the keys to the cabin, which is only a couple miles from the bar.

"Do you need me to pick you up or you good," Sarah asks. "I'm good, I enjoy the exersize," I tell her smiling. "I bet, can't have a body like yours without it," she smiles. I laugh, "yea right."

I then go inside the cabin. The cabin is dusty but in good shape, with furniture and a bed, blankets and pillows. I put my things in their places. I turn on the water and everything runs fine, lights and tv as well.

I set to cleaning the dust and dirt, from the cabin, making it homey. Then settle in for the night, as I work again tomorrow, at four in the afternoon, and I want to walk into town and get groceries for myself, before work.

################################

*Please vote and comment.