Eighteen

Getting to our room, Arden sets me down on the bed and then turns to Bryson,"take three of our best and make sure they are on that plane back to their pack, I expect a report when you return," Arden says growling.

Bryson bows, "yes Alpha, he then looks at me, Luna everything will be ok," he says and leaves.

When Bryson closes the door, I burst into tears as my fear gets the better of me.

Arden picks me up and sits down placing me in his lap. Pushing my hair out of the way, "baby everything will be ok, I promise, our warriors are the best, they won't get to you, no matter what," Arden says.

I can't help what I do next, wanting to be as close to Arden as possible to me.

I unbutton his shirt and he starts untying my dress. When we are both completely undressed, he is laying over top of me.

Lowering his body to mine, he teases my entrance, before thrusting himself into me. Pounding into me we are as close as our bodies allow, ravishing ourselves in our pain and fear, enjoying every inch of each other's bodies.

Arden pulls back, looking at me, his eyes black in lust, I see his canines extend, knowing what he wants, I bare my neck to him, and he sinks his canines into my neck, leaving them there, as he continues to thrust himself into me.

His body stiffens as he finds his climax and spills his seed into my core, it's then that, I also find my climax, as my claws extend and I drag them down his back.

My wolf completely taking over, she extends her canines and bites into Arden's neck, marking him as ours.

We remain connected to each other, both our canines, remaining in the other's neck, as he begins thrusting into me again, as he grows hard inside me again.

After spilling his seed a second time into me, we both pull our canines out of each other's neck, and he pulls out of me. Both our wolves licking closed the others mark.

Arden rolls off me and pulls me into him, so we are still touching as much as possible. He kisses my temple, "wow,baby, that....that was amazing," he says. I shake my head agreeing.

I soon fall asleep while laying on him, Arden tracing my body with his fingers as I do.

################################

*Please vote and comment.