Twenty

The next few days the pack and Arden are preparing for war. I myself am, preparing the safe shelter, for the non-fighting women and children.

Making sure it's stocked with more than enough food and drinks to feed an army for weeks, in the most armored place in the pack, the dungeons. The pack warriors already have dealt with the rogues within it's walls.

We don't know when the Grey pack will attack, but our warriors and Arden prefer our lands, because we know our lands.

The warriors have already set kill traps and bear traps throughout the pack territorys bayous, so no one is to go running around the that belong to the pack.

Arden has warrior patrols day and night taking shifts, and ready to alert at the slightest, sighting of a nonpack wolf at the borders.

As for me, I am only allowed to stock the survivors, area, I'm not even allowed to leave the house, having to use the secrete passage only.

I have hardly seen Arden since the phone call, he's gone before I wake up and not home till I am asleep.

I am really starting to miss him and doubt myself. Like does he really want me still, as I brought this onto his pack. She I just give myself up to Alpha Grey, even though I'll face a lifetime of abuse, physical and mental.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's early morning, it's been four weeks since the threat on the pack. I am laying in bed alone, as usual lately, Arden left hours ago, for pack duties.

I am laying in bed, watching the Lion King, when suddenly, I had to rush to the bathroom and I'm emptying the contents of my stomach in the toilet.

I've been feeling off lately, but not sick to my stomach. I have been have dizzy spells and exhausted quickly, but again not sick.

"Bryson will you send a doctor up please," I mindlink. "Right away Luna, what's wrong," he asks. "I don't know," I tell him.

About half and hour later, a k Ock is heard at the door. "Come in," I yell from the bathroom, as I am getting sick again.

Bryson comes into the bathroom and helps me to the bed. "Luna lay down," Bryson says. He looks to the doctor and nods his head. "Luna, how have you been feeling," the doctor asks. "Dizzy and tired the last couple of days, and suddenly this now," I tell him.

"Beta Bryson, find the Alpha," the doctor says. "That serious," Bryson asks. The doctor gives him a look and Bryson is out the door.

"Luna, I want you to go to the bathroom read the instructions and come back out after taking the test," the doctor says, handing me a box.

I look at him, after reading the box, "go Luna," he says. I do, exactly what he asks. Coming out five minutes later, and hand him the test, in a ziploc bag.

Feeling suddenly nervous, I sit on the bed. Bryson and Arden come running into the room minute's later. "Doctor, what's going on," Arden says, worry in his eyes.

The doctor smiles at him. "Nothing to major Alpha," the doctor says. "The what is it," Arden says, loosing patience.

"The Luna is pregnant," the doctor says. Arden's face freezes. Bryson's face is completely different, he looks like he's ready to throw a bash, he's so happy.

"Arden, baby," I say reaching out to him. He looks at me, but backs away. His face full of horror.

April wimpers as he leaves the room, but I start to cry, feeling rejected by Arden. "Thank you, please leave," Bryson tells the doctor.

"Luna, it'll be ok, it's the upcoming war, I'm sure of it," Bryson says rubbing my back, as I lay on the bed crying.

################################

*Please vote and comment.